A Helpless Argument (ONLY CHAPTER)

Tophat ... changed. He used to be always talkative. Now, ever since the manor incident, he is always tired. Due to Sketchpad, though, he felt better for a little while, but then he just became worse. He was tired of hearing Sketchpad's yapping. Sketchpad would never stop talking, whether it was about Speaker, BFDI, or anything else. He wants to find a way of shutting him up. All of a sudden, 

"Hey Topper!" Sketchpad stood there, happy as usual. 

"What do you want?" Tophat asked. He sounded exhausted, and a little angry. Him and Sketchpad were roommates, so Tophat couldn't get rid of him.

"Oh I just want to hang out! Y'know? Maybe a game of Uno-"

"No." Tophat interrupted him. Sketchpad stopped. His cheerful face turned shocked.

"Wait wha-" Sketchpad was interrupted by Tophat again.

"I don't want to hear it, Sketchpad. All you want to do is hang out."

"But.." 

"No excuses Sketchpad, How about you leave me alone for a little while will ya?"

"... Sorry..." Sketchpad walked off. Tophat was at peace once again, until Sketchpad walked back a minute later.

"Tophat..." Sketchpad stuttered.

"What the hell did I say? Leave."

"No." Sketchpad's voice got slightly deeper. "I want to know what's been up with you lately."

"What are you even talking about? I'm fine. Really." Tophat reassured him.

"No, you're not. Tell me what happened." Sketchpad told him sternly.

"Dude, why do you wanna know about what's been going on in my own life?"

"Im just worried, that's all."

"I-"

"It's about GPS, huh?" Sketchpad said. Tophat froze.

"Sketchpad, Shut up."

"Tophat, I'm serious. What's been up with you."

"Shut up." Tophat wanted Sketchpad to leave so bad.

"Can you stop saying that. I just-"

"SHUT UP" Tophat got up and kicked him where it hurt.

"OW!... TOPHAT!! WHAT THE-" Tophat covered his mouth with his silk that he used as arms. Sketchpad tried to scream but was muffled.

"You know I'm sick of your shit right? Every time I tried to play it nice and tell you to leave, you wouldn't listen! Yes, I'm still sad over GP, but you have no right to say that to me! All you ever care about is yourself!" Sketchpad tried to tell him something but all Tophat heard was muffled words. "Oh, got something to say?" Sketchpad nodded. Sketchpad started to cry. "Go ahead. Spill it." Tophat let go of him.

 Sketchpad got up and slapped him. "WHAT THE FUCK MAN?! ALL I DO IS TRY TO MAKE YOU HAPPY AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?" Sketchpad didn't usually swear like this. Tophat was worried about what he did. DID I DO SOMETHING TO HURT YOU? HUH?" Sketchpad stuttered while tears were coming out of his small eyes. 

"Sketchpad.. I.." Tophat stuttered.

"I DON'T WANNA FUCKING HEAR IT! I GET I WAS MEAN SOMETIMES BUT YOU WERE NEVER REALLY NICE TO ME. REMEMBER WHEN I SAID WE WOULD ALWAYS STICK TOGETHER? GUESS THAT WAS A LIE!"

"I'm sorry.."

"OH YOU'RE SORRY NOW?! YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN SORRY EARLIER YOU HEARTLESS, SELFISH BITCH! I QUIT MAN IM LEAVING... I'm Leaving..."

"Wait.. I" Sketchpad slammed the door on Tophat. "Sigh, I shouldn't have treated you this way..."

A couple hours pass. Sketchpad was still in the room, not coming out. Tophat decided to make dinner for himself. He wondered if Sketchpad wanted anything, but he was too afraid to ask. He had to face his fears. He went up to his bedroom door, where Sketchpad was in. Tophat grabbed the doorknob, surprisingly it was unlocked. He decided to go in. 

"Hey sketchpad, you alright?" Sketchpad didn't respond. He was under the covers. "Look bud, I understand, we had our issues, now it's time to resolve them. Why don't you come talk to me. He heard soft muttering from under the covers. Tophat sat on the bed. "I couldn't hear you bud. You needed to say something?" He poked his eyes out from under the covers, he still had tears flowing. "Sigh.. you want me to come under with you." Sketchpad nodded. Tophat hid himself under the covers with him. "Look, I'm sorry if I did something wrong, I want to be as nice as possible to you. I'll try to be better, I swear." Sketchpad finally spoke.

"You... remind me of someone." Tophat looked at him 

"Who? Speaker?"

"No... Someone else."

"Who then?"

"There was this friend I used to have. Back before I was even here."

"What do you mean?"

"I was originally from a different universe."

"No you weren't bud."

"Yes, I was. I had this friend named Toast mini. We went on adventures across the world together until.."

"Until what?" Tophat asked

"You heard about the forest fire twelve years ago?"

"Umm yeah. Why?"

"I caused it. Im sorry."

"Wait what? How!" Tophat was shocked.

"I made it to this universe as a meteor, destroying the north creek forest."

"I did hear there was a meteor coming. It looked kind of like you though from the shadow."

"Exactly."

"So... Maybe you did come from another universe huh."

"Yep" Sketchpad concluded.

"Well tell me more about this Toast Mini person."

"They were so sweet. They enjoyed activities and fun things. We always stuck together till the incident where I got sucked into a portal and left them. I really miss them."

"Damn. I'm sorry that happened."

"Yeah."

"Y'know, I always needed someone to snuggle with. I used to have GP but.. He's gone." Tophat said.

"Yeah I know."

"I want you to be my next cuddle buddy. Just as friends tho, I know you aren't into relationships."

"Yeah. Sure. I'm fine with that!" Sketchpad got right next to him. Tophat hugged him with his silk and they cuddled for a little while. They ended up falling asleep like that. Tophat and Sketchpad were satisfied, so it doesn't matter.

A/N: HELLO PEOPLE!!! Hope y'all enjoyed. Btw NO I do not ship Sketchat. This was PLATONIC. DON'T COME FOR ME. Anyway that's it for me. Bye!