Little accident

It will be an sunny day, where XX and Yuuka would be attending school, as they would be doing the normal study as always of course a little bit different since XX is an first Year student and Yuuka is an second year.

Usually in school XX and Yuuka they would be seeing each other only one time maybe two if they aren't doing something between that time, one before going to class and the other is when it is lunch time, since of course they have their friends but they sometimes go lunch together in the office of the school council when they could be seeing each other.

But for now, after an boring and long session of classes (this from XX perspective) it will be lunch time, as both of the girls would be going out with their respective friends.

XX side.

XX would be going to the lunch room with her friend X alter, as they would be friends since their childhood, E-Chan (XX likes to call her that) is an very reserved person and also she is a little bit cold with other people, but XX has gain her trust because they know each other since they were little kids.

As they would be arriving to the cafeteria of the school, finding an very good spot for them to be eating as finally both of them would be sitting on as they would be looking each other, of course XX being more happy than other days

E-Chan: "Hmmmm? You seem more happy today XX, something good happened on the morning?"

XX: "Oh me more happy? Haha you are so funny E-Chan I'm always this happy everyday."

E-Chan: "Well you are that's right but something is different, an good difference"

XX: "You are overthinking E-Chan hehe, im just being chill that's all.

E-Chan: "Are you sure it isn't because of that Senpai that is living with you?"

XX would be making an little sound like she was busted, of course E-Chan would be knowing all about her friend since the blonde girl is like an open book of emotions, as XX would be sweating a little bit because she has been found out.

XX: "E-Eh? Y-You are talking about Yuuka-Senpai? Don't be silly it isn't because of her, what make you think that it's about her ahahaha, you are very funny aren't you E-Chan"

E-Chan: "XX when you are lying you always get very nervous"

XX: "G-Ghg!...*Sighs* ok ok, yeah it's about her I'm more happy because Yuuka-Senpai made me the meal I'm eating today!"

E-Chan: "Hooo?...She made your lunch huh?"

XX would be taking out an little bag that the blonde girl would be unwrapping showing an bento and opening it and showing up an very complete meal, that even it can be seen that the person who made it, has cook it with caution knowing what can XX eat because of her sport diet.

XX: "See? Can you see how amazing she is? *smiles very happy*"

E-Chan: "A-Ah...Yeah I see.." *Thinking* "Yuuka-Senpai even manage to make it how XX likes it very specific!!"