Chapter 3: Colors (Stripped)

Unfortunately, or luckily, the contract ended with Furina's newest job. When she was made permanent, it became null and void. So, in reality, Neuvi and Furina had no reason to talk any more. No obligations. Nothing.

But did they stop? No. Not at all.

Perhaps she had become infatuated with him. Furina wasn't sure if they were romantic feelings, but... By talking to him every day, she already felt it was worth waking up for. The need to be with him beyond a screen became apparent; now, without restraint, no holds barred. They had planned to meet there for clear reasons. She didn't know his feelings, so... Why ruin it?

So there she was. Lying on the bed in a luxury suite, wearing the lingerie in which she dedicated the first nude — The photo that started it all. The months of pleasure were referred to the virtual by the obligation of the signed, but...

They no longer had it. Right?

So, a meeting was not against the rules.

Besides, she needed him to do everything he narrated — First to last phone call.

Furina left the pose to lie on the bed like a starfish. It was so squishy she could fall asleep right there. Or later in her lover's arms, hopefully. Would there be aftercare? Would he be as handsome as she imagined him? Furina had expectations for liking it. From his linguistic witticisms, he seemed experienced.

She found it hard to believe someone like him was single.

At the unlocking sound of the door, Furina repositioned herself like a Toy Story doll. Her heart was pounding so hard she could hear it perfectly.

"Good evening. I see you've arrived before me, Focalors." His voice was similar to his phone one, only more deep. Enough to cause her goosebumps. "Mind if I turn off the lights?"

Turn off the lights? Furina was curious to know why. "Will you be able to appreciate me properly?"

Neuvi leaned back against the wall. Seeing part of his broad back and long hair, she exhaled softly. Furina wanted to dig her nails into it once his tight shirt disappeared. Furina saw it in an occasional picture he sent back to her. Of course, she instructed him in the art of nudes, too.

"I know every detail of your body."

An excited shiver ran through her at that.

"Do you want to start now, then?"

"Indeed, now. Lights off or blindfolded — It's all I suggest. But only as long as you're comfortable, of course. I wouldn't want the opposite... Except for our identities, I daresay, we know each other's best-kept fantasies."

"I have no problem with it, but... Is there any reason you don't want me to see you?"

After a brief exhale, he replied. "It's possible you've seen my face before. Despite my attempts at discretion, my money gives me away. I fear upon seeing it, you will cease to see me with the same eyes you have done these past months."

Furina rose from the bed and walked until she leaned against the corner next to his, mimicking him.

She conceived the possibility he was a well-known man. Not just anyone could afford to give her such a monthly fortune, let alone the weekly money he was willing to pay her at the beginning. Still...!

"I'll only let you blindfold me on two... Wait, no, three conditions."

"I'm all ears, Focalors."

"One: Once we finish, you'll have to let me see your face. Two. You'll let me take my blindfold off if I get overwhelmed. And three..." She bit her lip softly. "I'm wearing the lingerie from our first night, so... Do it just like you narrated. We can get to more afterwards."