Chapter 2: Fanática Sensual

Every day throughout that month, the first thing she opened was Neuvi's chat instead of her bank app. To resist the temptation, she would tap the notification before unlocking it.

Slowly, her guilt turned into relief thanks to taking it as a normal job. She could afford to live monthly. Her needs were more than covered. In fact, with that, she had nothing more to worry about — Nor about the legality and taxes, as Neuvi advised her on the matter. He seemed to be a connoisseur of the law.

As she took life slower for once, Furina realised she had to fill the hours with whatever she could. Furina busied herself with improving her singing, dancing, and acting. She exercised, went out for fresh air, watched series... No more living in a hurry. She could take a break and allow herself to sleep at night without worries clinging to her thoughts...

It was liberating. A freedom never experienced before.

Now, she watched a random romance movie. It was from a channel with no commercials, already on when she switched on that channel, so its name would remain a mystery. She stayed because... Well, there was a certain millionaire in the movie. A cliché that made her stay. Not for other reasons, of course!

Although... Furina had to admit that she was lacking in male contact. Focusing on her goals, a man or woman rarely occupied her mind as much as Neuvi did. So present in her life, taking care of her financial well-being, it was hard not to be, really.

Furina had heard his voice recently. Normally, he answered her exclusively by text message, but... That deep tone had given her butterflies in her stomach.

It suited him so well.

Not being able to give him a face only made it hotter. Furina looked at the CEO on the screen and nibbled on her lip as he finally kissed his subordinate after building the relationship in the film.

How experienced...? Why was he single? Sometimes, she wished she could dig into his personal life. Furina was curious enough to know. Still, she respected it.

The film became spicier. Furina's eyes went to the woman's lingerie. She felt her cheeks burning, her thighs unconsciously squeezed together.

There were no sexual clauses, were there?

Neuvi didn't know her... But was she going to send sexual pictures to a stranger? That made it exciting, as well as scary. Well, if he couldn't see her face... She just wanted to show off a bit.

Now that she wasn't an actress, her confidence came down to talking to him by text.

It would be a simple thank you, not in exchange for money.

Besides, if he didn't have a partner either, he was probably a little sexually frustrated.

As his sugar baby, she had to satisfy him, didn't she? Although, did he want to? Would he accept the photo? He'd never asked her for anything like that before.

She'd only find out if she took that step forward.

One picture. One. Furina would show off her lingerie, send it to him, and not touch the phone again until she forgot. Well, she had time to decide. But at the very least, she felt like taking one.

With that thought in mind, she turned off the TV and went to her room.

It was a light blue, almost grey. A bluish-grey, actually. It matched the colour of the waistcoat in Neuvi's profile picture. The bra's lace translucently showed part of her pink nipples behind the embroidery. The cloth draped elegantly down her sides, like the wings of a butterfly resting in the centre of her chest. Also, the threads of her braces were fine, like mere threads. Then, the bottom part had a trick. The same style as the top, but on her sides were bows that fell halfway down her thighs. Finally, her favourite part was two ribbons coming out of the panties and trapping her abdomen in the shape of a flattened X, right up to the level of her bra.