chapter 6: becoming an adventurer

Start from the beginning

A surge of disbelief washed over me as I struggled to process their words. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine myself in such a situation—a group of girls confessing their feelings to me all at once.

"Own it dude,"

the system's voice echoed in my mind, its tone mocking and dismissive.

A surge of frustration welled up within me at the system's glib remark.

"Fuck you too,"

I retorted inwardly, my annoyance palpable even as I struggled to maintain my composure.

As multiple girls approached me with confessions of admiration, each one expressing their feelings in their own unique way, I felt a sense of overwhelming unease wash over me. It was as if the floodgates had opened, and I was caught in the deluge of their emotions.

One girl shyly admitted,

Girl 2:I've had a crush on you since the moment I first saw you. You're just so... captivating.

Another boldly declared,

Girl 3:I can't stop thinking about you. Every time I see you daddy my heart races.

What did she call me

Yet another chimed in,

Girl 4:I've never felt this way about anyone before. You make me feel like I'm walking on air.

Their words were like a relentless onslaught, each confession adding to the mounting pressure that threatened to crush me. It was as if I had inadvertently become the object of their collective affections, and I was powerless to escape the suffocating weight of their adoration.

As the girls continued to vie for my attention, their voices blending into a cacophony of emotions, I felt a sense of desperation creeping in. This wasn't what I had signed up for. I had never wanted to be the center of attention, to be the object of so much adulation.

Me:I change my mind

I cried inwardly, the realization hitting me like a ton of bricks.

Me:I hate this charisma stat.

As I forced a smile, beads of sweat trickling down my brow, I mustered up the courage to address the group of girls who had confessed their feelings to me.

"Um, ladies," I began, my voice trembling slightly with nerves.

Me:I appreciate your... um... affection, but I have to be honest with you. I'm... well, I'm very poor right now.

To my surprise, their responses were immediate and unwavering.

Girl 1:We don't care about money

one of them insisted, her eyes sparkling with determination.

Girl 2:We just want to be with you.

Girl 3:Yeah, money doesn't matter when it comes to matters of the heart

another chimed in, her voice filled with sincerity.

And then came the unexpected declarations of commitment.

Girl 4:I'll still marry you, even if we have to live in a cardboard box

one girl proclaimed, her gaze unwavering as she spoke.

Bruh

Girl 5:Be my husband 

another pleaded, her eyes brimming with longing.

As the confessions continued to pour forth, I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by the intensity of their emotions. It was as if they were completely unaffected by my financial situation, their feelings for me transcending the material world.