𝐯. living in the moment

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧—chapter five: living in the moment

"WE SHOULD DO THIS AGAIN SOME TIME." Lando's comment makes Nicola look up at him, a knowing grin on her face as she observes her mess. She had just given him a handjob after the two of them made out. There were bruises littering his jaw, his neck, and his collarbones, scratches all over his back, he was still shirtless, and there was a cum stain in his boxers.

"You liked that, hm?" Nicola says, tracing a finger along his jaw. "You should clean up and get yourself together before the first practice, don't you think?"

"There's still plenty of time," he stands closer to her, making her back up towards the wall. A hand on her waist, the other in her hair, he leans forward and starts kissing her.

"Lando, I'm serious." Nicola pulls away for a moment, breathing heavily as she looks at him. As much as we're enjoying this, he needs to go.

"Yeah, me too," Lando presses another kiss to her lips as she moans. He grabs her by the waist and picks her up, setting her on the counter. His hands trail down to the waistband of her jeans. He looks at her for approval, not wanting to take advantage of the current situation they are in.

"Some other time. Please, Lando," she says as she pushes him away from her. She slides down from the counter and turns around to face the mirror, trying her best to fix her hair. It was pointless, though, considering her lipstick is smudged, so people—people meaning Shiloh and Peregrine—would know anyway, that she and Lando made out right before practice. "After today's practices and the conference, maybe?"

Lando nods. "Yeah. Sure. Maybe." He pulls his pants back up and puts his shirt back on before leaving the bathroom.

✧ ✧ ✧

iMessageToday 4:12 PM

iMessage
Today 4:12 PM

aussie pastry 🥐
mate where tf are you?