1 - Do Isekais really exist?!

[Hey guys, This is the first time I'm doing a story or as you would like to call it a FanFiction, I'm really a fan of Re:zero so I decided to create this story to see what the result will be, So I hope you give me ideas and criticisms on how to improve. (Making it clear that English is not my first language, and this translation is done using Google Translate) If there are any spelling errors, I would be happy if you let me know. That said, have a good read :)]

__________________________________________________________________________________________

The art is not mine!  |

Writing style:

Y/N = {Your name}

L/N = {Surname or middle name}

Y/C = {Eye color}

H/C = {Hair color}

"[Y/N]: conversations"

"Events"

"Actions"

"Thoughts"

"Magic attacks, sound effects or highlighted lines"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"It's late at night, and you can see a boy in his room, reading a book of a work that was his favorite. He asked himself, if he went to that world... Would his life be better than the protagonist's?"

[Y/N]: No matter how many times I read the volumes, I always find myself caught up in the story... a life into the world of Re:zero, Huh? I think I have to stop my schizophrenic thoughts.

"He says with a small smile on his lips. He laughs a little at the misfortune, then soon after, he puts the book on a stand that contained the other volumes of the work."

[Y/N]: I hope that the third season will be adapted in a satisfactory way, but until it is released... I'll just stick to arc 7 volumes.

"Y/N then gets up from his bed, and goes down to the kitchen, preparing a quick meal, he begins to wonder."

[Y/N]: "Same routine as always" "sigh" "if I had made different choices... Would my life be more interesting?"

"He starts eating, while he is still having his existential crisis. After finishing eating, he picks up his cell phone that was on the couch, quickly heading back to his room, he grabs a jacket that he had in the closet."

[Y/N]: Ordinary life? Yes, No style? Nah!

"He leaves his room and goes downstairs, taking the keys to his house, he opens the door and then locks it."

[Y/N]: Going to work at night is really a pain! But, I think with this view... It's a little worth it!

"He was referring to the beautiful starry night that could be seen in the skies, living in a part a little further away from the city, the sky could be seen in a cleaner way without much pollution."

[Y/N]: Living in the countryside has its advantages, after all.

"Y/N said, as he walked to the sidewalk. He walked, watching the stars above the skies. For a moment, his vision starts to get blurry."