This feeling...(2/?)

Lay immediately steps back.
"Sorry, calm down! I just wanted to check on you..." He pauses and looks towards Kye before asking, obviously worried, "Are you feeling alright? Do you feel any pain from your chest at the moment?"

Kye stares at him for a moment and replies, "I'm feeling better now, thank you for uhm...saving me," before looking away from the younger guy, a little bit embarrassed for some reasons.

Lay sits back on his chair and looks at the purple haired man, "Do you need anything like water or some food?"  He asks with a warm smile that somehow makes Kye feel...something in is chest, a feeling he didn't feel for such a long time...

The magician suddenly remembers; The last time he had this feeling was when he discovered his feelings for his past lover that he couldn't forget about; Dilys.*m

That girl was an absolute angel. Kind, loving, beautiful...No wonder how he fell for her. But, she sadly got murdered by another magician. Now, speaking of the present...Why does he feel this around Lay? He asks himself millions of questions and gets lost in thoughts until...

"Kye, hello?"

Kye's eyes flutter open as he hears the younger person's voice, Lay has learnt closer and is checking on him carefully, studying his face.

Kye felt like his cheeks were on fire, he turned his head to look towards the mirror and surprisingly saw that he looked normal, not blushing or anything. He sighs in relief while Lay stares, confused.

Kye leans back a bit as the blonde guy is kinda invading his personal space, he doesn't point it out though.

"Oh-...some water would be appreciated, thank you."  The magician replies, his heart is racing from how close Lay is to his face. He couldn't help but stare at the other person's lips, they were in a beautiful shape.

'what if I kissed those lips, how would they feel against mi-'

he cuts his thoughts off,

'Kye...what the actual fuck are you thinking about?!'

"I'll get some water, will be right back!" Lay says before walking out of the room's door, leaving Kye alone with his thoughts.

-------------------

Lay walks out of the room and heads towards the kitchen to get some water. As he pours water in a cup, he feels kinda...happy. Happy that Kye isn't pushing him away anymore, at least for now.

He picks up the glass of water and walks back into the room, finding Kye who was already asleep. Lay's lips tug into a smile as he stares at the magician's peaceful sleeping face before approaching and carefully placing the glass of water on the nightstand, making sure to not make too many sounds.