Chapter 1 🎀

One sunny afternoon, Kye and Lay were walking outside together since they had nothing better to do until Kye felt a sudden pain in his chest that disappeared as fast as it came. He ignored it at first but After walking a few more steps, he looses consciousness.

--------------------------------------------

In Kye's dream.....

Kye was standing in a place, it was entirely white, it looked like he was floating. Then, a voice, a very familiar one caught him by surprise. He quickly turns ships head to see...
His ex girlfriend, Dilys. They didn't break up, had a fight or anything, they got separated because of Dilys' death.

"Kye..." Dilys approaches Kye, every steps she makes making his heart jolt.

"Dilys!" Kye's eyes widen in shock.

(Pretend like Kye doesn't go though Dilys-)

Dilys walks over to him and wraps her arms around him, pulling him in a warm and comforting hug, She looks at him and breaks the silence between them;
"Did you really think that I would be happy seeing you blaming yourself on my death like that?"
Tears start streaming down her cheeks, she looks at Kye with tear-filled eyes.

"Kye, I'm not alive, we can't love each other anymore...Let go of me and find someone else, you need to."
"No, Dilys, I love you and nobody else can change that..!" Kye replies, tears forming at the corner of his eyes.

"Kye, you need to let go." Dilys' voice is soft but firm. "Let go, I'm just a part of your list past, it will only hurt more if you don't..."
She lets go of Kye and starts walking away.
"No...Dilys...DILYS!" Kye screams out Dilys' name and tries to run after her but it looked like he was running on the spot. His vision blacks out, and....

"No! Dilys!" Kye then wakes up, breathing heavily, finding himself on his bed in his own room.

He looks around to spot Lay who's sleeping soundly on a chair beside his bed.
Kye sighs before heading towards him and lifting him up. He carries the blonde guy to his bed, gently tucking him in the blankets. After doing that, he stares blankly at Lay, thinking:

He knows that Lay likes him, it was very obvious. Unfortunately, Kye didn't know about his feelings just yet. If that was really Dilys telling him to move on in his dreams? Should he really move on or not?

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of somebody sitting up on the bed.
"Kye...?" Lay sits up on the bed, half asleep and rubbing his eyes as he's still sleepy. His eyes instantly shots open when he sees the purple haired magician.

"Kye!" He quickly gets out of bed. "Are you okay?! You suddenly passed out, I was so worried!"

Kye nods his head at the sudden questions, not really knowing what to reply. He feels something...something he didn't feel for such a long time...but he couldn't tell what it was.

'Lay's pretty cute when he's worried...' he thought before shaking his head. 'why am I even thinking about him... ugh...'

When Kye let his guard down, Lay leans slightly closer to Kye, placing a hand on his forehead. "...Oh my!- Kye, you got a fever!" He almost immediately retires his hand from Kye's forehead, looking at him, obviously worried.

Kye feels his fever's discomfort hitting on him now that Lay has mentioned it. His heart beats slightly faster but he doesn't know why. "I'm fine." Kye says before turning away, ready to exit the room.

Lay quickly grabs Kye's arm and pushes him on his back on the bed. "No, Kye! You're sick and you must rest! I'll grab you a wet towel!" He was about to let go but Kye smirks, flipping them over and pinning Lay's wrists above his head on the mattress. The tables turned quickly.

Lay studies Kye's face carefully, searching for any signs of discomfort or anger but doesn't find anything like that. Kye's face was slightly flushed because of the fever, though. 'he looks so hot...' Lay thinks before shaking off the thought, realizing the position he's in.

"Kye?!" He calls out. "Could you please let go of me now?" Lay asks carefully, not wanting to hit a nerve.

Kye stares at Lay for a while and shakes his head, trying to get more self control but ends up staring at him again.
"Lay..." He whispers before leaning closer so their faces were only inches apart. A light blush instantly spreads on Lay's cheeks as Kye continues to lean closer until...their lips met.

Lay's eyes widen in shock, he's now blushing intensely. His mind was screaming, his face felt like it was burning.

Kye then lets go of Lay's wrists, letting him wrap his arms around his neck. He bits Lay's bottom lip gently, asking for permission to entry but Lay doesn't give it to him for some reason.
Kye rolls his eyes and lowers his hand to squeeze Lay's waist, making him gasp and forcefully enters his tongue in his mouth, exploring every inches of him.

Lay slowly melts into the kiss, he was enjoying this...

(864 words)