"Dilys." (1/2)

Lay always tried to approach a purple haired magician, Kye, ever since he knew him.
The magician was somehow always looking cold and distant, Lay wanted to get him to smile, to be happy.
To do that, he always tried his best to help, to approach Kye in every possible way. He also discovered that he had a crush on the magician.

Lay and his best friend Blay were walking on some random path, stopping in at the sight of a random grave. It was built very beautifully and highly, the two boys decided to go take a look.
As they approached, they could see some kind of sign with stuff written on it. It said:
"Dilys."
Lay made the wrong move by holding it in his hands. His vision suddenly blacks out...

A few seconds later, Lay opens his eyes and finds himself in a completely white place. There weren't walls or anything, just white.
He turns his head to look around and spots...Kye in his magician outfit and...a purple haired girl. They seemed to be really close friends (or that's what he thought), talking and laughing with each other. Kye looked happy for once...

Lay looks down, feeling saddened at the sight of this, wondering how that one girl managed to make Kye happy while he can't even make him smile...

Suddenly, Lay sees some movement from the corner of his eyes. Kye leaned closer to the girl, making their lips meet. Lay feels like his heart froze and broke into millions of pieces and is never going to be fixed again.

"Lay...c'mon, cheer up...that was probably...just the past, right...?"
He whispers to himself, not expecting a reply.

The image in front of him then changes, throwing him in a kind of tornado. After a few seconds, he finds himself in a forest. He looks around and spots the same purple haired girl, laying under a tree, blood streaming down her forehead. He approaches a bit, trying to help but his hand goes through her. He sighs and decides to stand there, waiting for something to happen.
As expected, moments later, Kye arrives in a rush.
"Dilys!" He screams, shaking her shoulders. "Dilys! Don't die on me...!" Tears start rolling down his cheeks. "Don't..! I'm begging you...please don't...!"

Lay watches as Kye started crying. He never saw kye so...upset and showing this much emotions before. He wanted to get closer to Kye and comfort him, trying to place his hand on his shoulder but goes through the magician again.
*He watches as Kye continues crying before being pulled in another tornado thing. He seems to understand now; he was traveling in past events, or we could say memories.

He then finds himself at the same place as before his vision blacked out, in front of the grave. There was Kye, sitting in front of it, placing some chrysanthemums on it. He is shaking like a leaf and falls to his knees, crying uncontrollably.

Lay doesn't try to approach anymore as this was useless until...He notices something he didn't notice. Something was carved on the grave, it wasn't very visible though. It must have faded away with time.
The blond guy steps closer to see what was carved,
"Dilys, the love of Kye's life."

and that's when he understood it all. All.
The only person Kye would ever care about is that girl, apparently named Dilys. She looked pretty, no wonder why Kye's in love and won't let go of her...

Lay is pulled in another tornado, his vision blacks out this time. He then finds himself laying on a bed at Blay's house. He wondered if what he dreamt was real or just his imagination.
Blay, hearing the blankets shifting, turns his head to see his best friend awake.
"Lay! How are you doing?" He asks, concerned.
"you randomly passed out after getting a hold of that sign thinggy in front of that...Di-Dil- ugh. That girl's grave."

"I'm fine, it was probably exhaustion." Lay replies, looking down before standing up. "I better get going now, bye Blay!"

Blay looks at him suspiciously before saying as Lay was walking out, "bye Lay, take care!"