Because I'm completely broken and I'm trying to fix myself, to glue my pieces back together. Because what I've been through traumatized me to the point of suffering everyday, to the point of seeing my past in everything I encounter.

Because I am weak and you might think so too.

"I asked him not to. Privacy." I simply responded, my voice came out like a trembling whisper. He narrowed his eyes at me, I felt like he could read through me without any effort, as if I was an open book.

Why out of all people him?

After a couple of minutes, he got up and grabbed a paper bag from the ground, one that I didn't notice he had all this time with him. I watched how he walked to the kitchenette and grabbed a few things from the bag, but I was too stunned from our previous conversation to even care of his doings in my room.

"Classic or Black?" He suddenly asked and I snapped out of my thoughts, "Classic." I responded, not knowing about what it was, yet my guts told me to just trust him for this time.

He walked back to me with two steaming cups of tea, handing one to me. "Where did you get this? I had nothing." I asked him, suspiciously. He sat back down on the other couch and found a comfortable position, rolling up the bottom of his balaclava slightly, so he could expose his lips.

*

Ghost sat there, with the cup of steaming tea in a hand while the other one rested on the couch's headrest. He was relaxed, her presence felt so comfortable and it was strange to him.

Never in his life he let emotions and feelings take over him, his duty came first, he was living just for this.

He would usually shut everyone out. He didn't trust anyone except his own teammates, every person he encountered felt like a threat to him. He was very much strict, reserved, cold, but still a human being with a broken soul.

Then Scylla came, with her beautiful black long hair and her blue eyes, a mysterious creature came out straight from the waters, just like a siren. She looked unreal, scary, unapproachable, cold just like him and maybe that's what it made her so tempting.

She was beautiful just like a rose with her sharp thorns. She tasted like a prohibited fruit, heavenly, a pure shot of heroin.

Ghost stared at her, wrapped in a blanket and a bulky bandage on her broken nose, she was still glaring at him from the moment he stepped inside the room, unwelcomed. "Soap told me your fridge was empty so I brought you some things." He simply responded before taking a sip from the tea.

"I still need to know how he got that information." She grumbled quietly and lowered her gaze on the cup in her hands. Her voice sounded like a melody, one that always allured him. He could still remember the way his name rolled down her tongue when she was begging him for more, the way her hands felt on his skin.

She was a freaking drug and he needed more of her.

Finally, Scylla drank a sip of his tea and a sweet humm erupted from her chest, her eyelids closing slightly as she enjoyed the taste of the warm drink. The corner of his mouth twitched upwards, amused by the unexpected crack of her demeanor.

She was a walking mystery and he wanted to break down her walls, to know the past that made her into the woman she was today.

"Good?" He asked, tapping his fingers on the cup. Her eyes met his for a brief moment, "Mhm." She hummed, bringing her knees close to her chest.
She looked so small, hidden under the blanket as if it was her protective shell.

"So your name is Simon?" She asked quietly, making him quite surprised. Was she finally trying to be friendly?

"Simon Riley," He bobbed his head in response, an amused smile forming on his still exposed lips, "Just call me Ghost." He shrugged his shoulders and took other sips of the tea. He was hoping that atleast this simple and innocent conversation would go on, without having his mind filled with lustful thoughts whenever he looked at her lips. A fucking temptress.

"No doubts on that, coming from a man wearing masks 24/7." She spoke, her words fueling his amusement more. "Well, I thought women liked men with masks." He retorted with a teasing tone, arching a brow upwards.

"That's ridiculous." She let out a sarcastic laugh and shook her head, as she placed down the cup of tea on the coffee table. "Ridiculous? That's not what you said in the office though.." He trailed off on purpose, reminding of what happened a few nights ago.

"We were drunk." She immediately defended herself, a light veil of blush falling on her cheeks from the embarrassment. "Yeah, but it still happened." He rose on his feet, his tall figure towering over her. He placed down his cup too and rounded the coffee table, reaching her spot.

"It was a mistake." She gritted her teeth and looked away from him, suddenly feeling nervous. He leaned down and placed his hands on the headrest, on both sides of her head. "I'm sure you'd let it happen again, drunk or not." He whispered, slowly closing the gap between their faces.

Such closeness made him inhale her sweet scent, her warm breath caressed his lips and her eyes were shut, "Am I right, Scylla?" He murmured her name with a husky voice, on purpose, as he noticed the effects it had on her.

She sucked in her breath, her lips parting slightly, "Asshole." She whispered roughly, yet she wasn't even trying to push him away.

Ghost smirked, moving a hand to stroke her hair gently, twirling a dark strand around his finger, "I'll see you at my office tomorrow morning, I have some reports that you need to complete, since you were with us." He said, backing away from her.

Her eyes flew open and she stared at him in shock, horror, confusion. She was probably expecting more, who knows, but he wasn't willing to give her more this easily. First, she needed to break down her walls.

Sea of Temptation ; Simon Riley.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें