Do or drink pt2*

Summary: Despite what Joe wants, the game continues but is stopped when a dare sounds like too much for Joe and it's impossible to not give him what he wants

Warning: This fic contains smut!!

• • •

"Wait, stop it." I quickly said just as Joe was about to thrust into me. Joe looked up at me, thinking something was wrong as I began to shimmy my way out from under Joe. "Are you seriously going to leave me like this because you want to continue the game?" Joe asked me, a mixture of shock and confusion on his face as he referred to his boner. I could tell he was annoyed that I wouldn't let him relieve himself just yet. What can I say? I was enjoying this game and I didn't want it to end just yet. "If I recall correctly, it's your turn." I said and grabbed my panties from the ground and put them back on. I patted Joes thigh, trying to take my eyes off of the tent in his pants and go back to the game, although with every passing second, I could feel the throb in my pants get more intense, and I somewhat regretted not letting Joe fuck me.

Joe glared at me for a few seconds before reaching over and grabbing another card and then started to read it. As soon as Joe read it, he began to chuckle to himself and then look over to me, contemplating whether he should do it or not. "Don't drink, do it." I laughed and tried to look at the card. "Then I have to sit on your lap until it's my turn again." He said. I began to laugh more and then snatched the card from his hands and read it, thinking it was a joke, but it wasn't. "Are you kidding me? You weigh like 500 pounds. You're gunna crush me." I laughed, but put my feet down on the ground instead of on the couch to prepare myself for his big ass to sit on me.

"Excuse me? What's with the fat shaming? I'm only 220 or some shit." Joe laughed a little before rubbing his hands together in a playful manner while he scooted on closer to me. "Oh boy." I said to myself as he shimmied his way onto my lap. Joe sat sideways with his feet on the couch so he could put some weight on the couch instead of it all on me. "Holy shit." I strained when my legs began to ache already as he pushed me down into the couch. We both began to laugh as Joe handed me another card so we could hurry this up and he could get off of my lap. I flipped the card around in my hand and began to read it. "Oooh, yes. Now this I can do." I said with a little giggle and set the card back down. I reached up and grabbed the top of my bra and began to pull it down until my breasts were completely uncovered. I looked up at Joe as he swallowed hard.

As he looked down at my breasts, his cheeks and ears turned the shade of a tomato and he started breathing heavier. "Did you know that I have a love hate relationship with this game." Joe asked me as I put my bra back on. "And why is that?" I joked, knowing exactly the reason. Joe loved that during this game, he got to see my breasts or tease me or do things that no other game would allow him to do. The part he hated was that he's been sitting here with a boner basically since the start of the game, which isn't very ideal for him. "You know why." Joe chuckled as he got off my lap and sat down next to me where he originally was since it was his turn again. He leaned forwards and picked up another card and read it out loud with a big laugh. "Imitate your partners moaning or drink twice...oh fuck yeah." Joe continued to laugh before setting the card down and clearing his throat, preparing himself. Joe began to let out loud and open mouthed moans in a girly way, imitating how I moan. "Oh Joey. Fuck." He continued to moan.