Chapter: 9: And you did weep while at it, isn't it?

Lavender Lockhart

"Dad you know I can't do this."

"You have to Isla. You know I have already signed the contract."

"Why do you always the one to dictate my life. Huh? Why Dad? You very well know this is how an introvert of person I am. I can't even talk in a proper sentence in front of strangers. You know the only people I am comfortable with are my family friends and you and Hailey. "

"You don't get to talk to me like that young lady. Just to remind you I'm your Dad not an enemy or something. I will just think of your well being not to think of hurt you. I care enough for you to make this fear of people drive away from you. It' not hard to let people in here, if they meant to stay they will if they not then they aren't worth your time. Isla I know you have suffered a lot due to this whole divorce thing but please don't let pathetic fates of your Dad ruin your life ahead dear. Not for me but this you have to do it for yourself. To let your hatred fuel in a positive way just to boost your confidence in yourself not to lower your self esteem; just for some worthless person."

"She was my mother, Dad. I can't change that fact. You know it yourself. She used to be my role model. What did she do? One day just packed her back and walked away. Don't forget what her words were while at it. 'People grow out of love and so did I and just don't feel the same spark with you. I'm seeing someone and he make me happy.' Did you really forgot that Dad?"

"I am sorry if you did. But I can't."

And there I think I hit the spot. Because I heard my room's door slam shut and spot where Dad standing empty. Why do I have to really run my mouth like that? And hurt the people I love. I need a break from all this. I decided the go for a run to clear my mind.

While I was on my fifth lap my phone started ring it was 11 pm at night and park was almost empty with just couples having their walk after dinner.

"hey"

"Why do you sound so low?"

"I just went running so tired."

"I don't think when one runs they get hoarse voice."

"I went for a run."

"And you did weep while at it, isn't it?"

.........

And that's when I notice I was all Niagara falls and front of the shirt soaked with mix of sweat and tears.