Three

"Sophie Elisabeth Foster, where have you been," Grady yelled over every ones questions.

"OKAY! OKAY!" She got every one attention. "I will tell you all the FULL story, if you come and sit down inside and don't interrupt me,"

Every one slowly made their way inside and Sandor got his team to do a perimeter sweep. After everyone else was inside, Sophie started to walk inside as well.

"Did I mention your all cute when you boss us around?" Keefe whispered behind her.

"I think you did, but it doesn't hurt to hear it again," She told him.

He just laughed and walked inside. Sophie followed, and sat down right beside Keefe.

"Okay so, after we went and looked around, Vespra put a hologram in my room, so when I walked in she could talk to me. She gave a choice on a couple people to pick to come with me and a bodyguard, Sandor. She said she would take us to the real Elysian, and that she did. We went through an illusion and of course, Gisela was there. Long story short, Vespra's dead and that means the Neverseen are scrambling. Oh, And Elysian is a person." She told everyone, Except the council who had left.  

"Elysian is a what?" Biana asked, staring at us with wide eyes. 

"Yes, Elysian is a person. And.. Um..." Sophie started, then she looked at Keefe. 

"She has the same ability as me, she calls it Mezmatoria," He said. "Oh and I Have my empathy back, too." 

The next few minute were filled with everyone being happy and mad at the same time. 

After everyone had left Sophie sighed, tonight may have been a win but the battle was only just beginning. 

"Don't think I forgot about my promise," Keefe said from behind her as he mad his way to sit beside her. 

She leaned her head on his shoulder, "I might need a little more than that right now,"

"Oh really?" He raised his eyebrows and smirked, knowing exactly what she was asking for. 

She nodded and kissed him for a couple seconds, before pulling away to look at his expression. Which was priceless! A mix between shocked and happy. To be completely honest, the way he was looking at her was so cute. 

"Goodnight, keefe," She got up and started walking upstairs.

"Night foster," He called after her and she smiled. 

Sophie plopped down on her bed and and smiled. Her second and third kiss all in one day. It really felt like the first, since the kiss with Dex was only to prove they only had friend chemistry. She changed into her pyjamas, brushed her hair and teeth. Sophie turned off the light and crawled into her bed, pulling her covers on. 

"Tonight was a win," She whispered to her self. "One of many more to come," 

With that thought she fell asleep, without nightmares haunting her. The universe had owed her a sleep like that for a long time now. 

Tomorrow she would wake up and face the problems of their world. Once again. After all she was Sophie Foster, the Moonlark.

Hi guys! So so so so so so so so so sorry about not posting for so long, my school and work schedules have been crazy! I hope you all enjoy what I write! this one is 515 words! Including this 561.

Again so sorry!!!!

★ Willow ★