"Achha baba! Stop this, had your breakfast ?and what about bhai, shaurya and papa. "

"They too missing you, sharya said he  called but you aren't answering, what happens? Phone on silent mode again"

"Nhi, bartan dhorahi thi, isliye nhi uthaya. "
She answered

"Whatt???? Bartan dhora thi, why the hell you did,? How can even your parents do this to you, you won't be staying there anymore, pack your things, I will be at the airport.
How dare? How dare your family make you do the chores.. I ca.. "

"Stop stop Rana hold on!
Kya hua aapko? I just did the dishes not a murder aur mere ghar me kaam bhi main karungi na , you don't worry okay. "

"Are you tired baby girl? Did I disturb you, get some rest baby,text me when you feel refreshed okay! "

"Rana! Iam not tired, bartan dhone se koi nhi thak jaata. "

"I know nothing, you are getting rest, don't say anything, call me After you wake up. "
Before she could say anything he hung up.

"What to do with him?"
She grumbled herself tapping her head.

______________________________________

"She doesn't take care of herself, that's why I told her not to go, but no, she never listens. "
Abhimaan hissed In frustration tossing his coat away.
It's been four days since she left to her parents home, each and every second becoming very hard for him to pass, all he could do is think about her, her soft caresses, her gentle kisses, the way she always signals him to bend down, her long frizzy hair, her soft yet dimpled cheeks her cuddles, her endless talks, her soothing touch.

"Ahhh pagal kar diya usne muje.
He groaned to himself staring at her photos on his phone, "
He and his obsession of capturing her

He lost himself in admiring her photos until a message from her popped on.
Baby flower❤

"Hello my baby, cutie, sweetie

"Hello my baby, cutie, sweetie. "
A smile broke out on his lips as soon he read the text attached with the pic.

"Yes little flower".
He typed back.

"What are you doing Rana?"

"Tume miss! Waise app tho yaad hi nhi karte hume, na call, na text, kya kare hum tho deewane hain aapki. "
He typed the text waiting for her reply.

"Who said Iam not missing you? I miss you more than you imagine and about texting and calling, I know you will be busy all day."

"Me busy for you? Never, I am always free for you, literally dying to see you, hear you. "

"I know that very well Rana! But you know, using mobile at home is too difficult, jab bhi pakad thi hu na, koi na koi aajata hain, let's do one thing, we will talk at night from now on, while at night, I want to say so many things to you."
He can hear her voice while reading her as she herself says all these in his ears