•leaving florida•

Y/N'S POV.
~~~~~~~~~

it was mine, Eddie, gabby & narrator's last day here in Florida and I didn't want to go but gaege told me I had to go.

"Baby you have to go back and check on your guys cats, you havent seen them in a few days now" he said looking down at me.

"Well you have to message me every day cause I'm gonna miss you" I smiled.

"Ofc i will, I'm gonna miss you way too much to not message you" he said back kissing my forehead.

"Y/N, STOP BEING LOVEY DOVEY AND HURRY UP WE NEED TO LEAVE!" Eddie shouted from the front door.

"I'll see you when I next come to Florida or whenever we see each other next, I love you" I tippy toed giving him a peck on the lips.

"I love you too my baby, I'll call you when you're off the plane or whatever " he hummed back kissing my forehead again.

I walked off towards the door when I saw Eddie was standing outside the driver door of the rental car.

"Can you hurry up please I'll flight is leaving in 20 minutes" Eddie looked jumping in the car.

"Well put your fucking foot to the pedal and speed to the airport... just be careful." I suggested.

"That was the plan because you were taking so long" Eddie scuffed rolling his eyes.

I looked out my window just to see gaege waving outside his house with a sad look on his face, he blew me a kiss and went back inside.

I rested my head on the window just thinking about when I'm next going to see him.

"You thinking of him?" Grant whispered nudging me.

"Mhm" I said nodding at him.

"Well it's gonna be okay, promise you that" he smiled looking back out his window.

I hope so.

We finally got to the airport before our gates closed we checked our bags in and sprinted to the gates.

Luckily we just made it in time so we jumped on and started flying.

"y/n don't worry to much about him, m-maybe we could get you a PC and you could play games with us or something... well if you're comfortable ofc" Eddie suggested.

"Are you being serious or is this another running joke" I said looking at him

"I wouldn't spend my money on anything stupid unless it's for you, maybe you could start your own channel aswell" he chuckled.

"Well if that's a possibility I owe you back big time, well even though I owe you more than that" i smiled looking at him.

"yea yea, you're welcome, we can go check out best buy tomorrow. I'm gonna be too tired for today" he mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~
(READ THIS)
Short one today I'm sorry.

I've decided to make some other stories aswell.

I just watched Heart break high(HBH)
and it made me wanna write more but about different stuff. I will continue writing this story but I will probably be writing more about hbh.

(If you havent watched that series go watch it now. Like right now)