A Wake-Up Call

"Wake uuuuuup!!!" Elder McKinley sang, clashing two pots together and parading around Kevin Price's small bedroom.

The sleeping, caffeine addict was curled up in the sheets, pressing a Mickey Mouse stuffed animal against his chest. A stuffed orca was tucked securely in the bed that Arnold usually slept in.

"Elder Priiiiiice!!!" Connor yelled, banging the pots right in Kevin's ears.

With a loud, and what most would consider unattractive snore (Connor instead thought it was manly and beautiful), Kevin shot up, throwing the sheets off him.

"SWEET HEAVENLY FATHER I'M AWAKE." He yelled back at Connor, who refrained from bashing pots and smiled proudly.

"It's 9:30, Elder Price. It should be your own priority to wake up on time rather than three hours later. But no worries! Today I'm gonna help you turn your sad, pitiful lifestyle around!" The redhead announced, rather bossily.

Kevin yawned and rubbed his eyes, reaching for his bedside table.

"Coffee... Need to wake up..." He mumbled, but his eyes widened and his hand slapped the wooden nightstand frantically. Kevin glared accursedly at Connor, "What the HELL did you do with my coffee, McKinley?"

"Do not swear it turns me on, and is rude."

Kevin knit his eyebrows in vexation, "You didn't answer my question."

Connor straightened his blue tie, and brushed off his black pants, "I dumped it in the pond."

"You WHAT?!" Kevin's eyes practically bulged. He got onto his knees and lunged for Connor's shoulders, digging his fingernails into the shirt fabric.

Connor's breath hitched at the closeness of his fatal crush, but he bit his lip and stiffened, closing his eyes and whispering "Off, off, off."

In what turned out to be a shaky voice, Connor licked his suddenly dry lips and continued, "A-and I also disposed of all the coffee beans in the ca-cafe and hid them."

At a smirk as a response from Kevin, Connor gulped and also added, "So HA. Joke's on... Y-you?"

A clever little plot hatched in Kevin's mind.

"On the contrary, Connor McKinley, I actually think that the joke is on YOU." Kevin stated, running his hands down Connor's back slowly and teasingly, stopping at his waist. Connor was beginning to lose it, he could tell.

Connor willingly let Kevin pull him into his lap, letting out a shuddering moan as he melted into the taller Elder's warm body.

Kevin grinned devilishly, his plan was working. He began untucking McKinley's shirt as he nipped at Connor's neck. The district leader was doing nothing to stop him. "Tell me what you want me to do, I'll do it, and you'll tell me where you hid the coffee." He whispered saucily, teasingly playing around with the buttons on McKinley's shirt.

"I-I-" Connor stammered, his eyelids fluttered closed and immediately snapped open as he realized what Kevin was doing. Feeling proud for catching his mistake, he broke free of Kevin's welcoming embrace and jumped up, panting, his face a deep scarlet.

"Nice try, buddy. I'm not falling for that poop." The slight swell in his pants begged to differ. "C'mon. Get dressed. I'm taking you somewhere."