Takin' a Chance!

After an impromptu cluster of festivity, the Elders and Ugandans broke off, waving their good-byes and good-evenings. Poptarts smiled as Kevin spoke to Arnold and Naba, and Connor almost squealed out "OTP" as Naba pecked Arnold on the cheek and departed with her father, who hardly seemed to notice.

Arnold said something to Kevin before squashing him in a huge hug and running to catch up with Naba. Kevin at last was alone, he just stood there watching Cunningham and Nabulungi walk off hand-in-hand.

"I'm gonna talk to him." Elder McKinley finally said, squeezing Elder Thomas's arm. He swept to face him, blue eyes tinting off the African sun, dimples crinkling at his cheeks. Elder Thomas smiled, "Okay, buddy. Just... Be wary of what you say to him."

"Oh, I will! Not to worry, pal!" The gleeful redhead replied, bounding up to Elder Price.

"Ah, hey Elder Price!" Connor tapped the tall and well-built brunette on the shoulder. Kevin swiveled around and a smile broke out on his face at sight of the redhead. "Hello, Elder McKinley!"
He said, unearthly cheery.

"I uh... Just wanted to tell you that, as your district leader, it's- well it was rather courageous of you to say that word!" He bit his lip nervously, blushing like mad.

"O-oh, uh. Thanks...? Just... Really had to get that out there I guess! Now's just the time to-"

"Let all our feelings out?" Connor suggested, nudging Kevin's arm with his elbow. Taking a moment to realize he was quoting the phrase he had sang previously, Kevin let out a laugh. "Yeah! Yeah... I guess so!"

Connor smiled sheepishly, rocking back and forth on his toes. "Well, I just got something to say, too..."

"Oh, I know Elder McKinley."

"...Huh?"

Kevin snaked his arms around Connor's waist, his body dangerously close to the befuddled (and slightly turned-on) redhead's. His lips lingered close to Connor's as he said, "I can tell when someone's into me, Elder."

Elder McKinley peered over Kevin's shoulder to see if Poptarts was watching... Nope. Just an empty lot in front of their dorm. Good, he couldn't let Elder Thomas see what he was about to do to Elder Price.

Swept over with obsession, Connor smashed his lips against Kevin's, tasting coffee on his lips (no wonder Kevin was so energetic and otherworldly!).

The brunette was a bit taken aback- he was going for more mysterious and sexy... Not this. No no no, things had to go his way.

Price pulled away from the kiss, and tipped his head forward, brushing his lips against the shell of Elder McKinley's ear. "Not too soon." He whispered, before nipping at the lobe and walking away. Just like that.

As Kevin walked off toward their mission house, Connor tried to gather what just happened, and moaned out the words,

"O-m gosh. He's. So. Hot."