❘❙❚열하나❚❙❘

Start from the beginning

The two males snorted simultaneously at the look on the Chinese woman's face, "You! You two cheeky Bastards!" With narrowed eyes, Jīng reached her hand down to pull off her heel making RV and Zhangzi take off from the bar.

Their laughter echoing around the empty club as Jīng chased the two around, a smile decorating her maroon painted lips as the two boys jumped over the sofas while using the pillows as a shield.

"Oh come on, Jīng! That was a joke-" RV cut himself off while ducking to avoid the pointed heel aimed at his face. "My Lady, cheer up." Zhangzi chuckled lightly which only worked to fuel the woman's anger as she threw her another heel at the unsuspecting brunet.

"Headshot!" The noirette cheered as the brunet male was knocked down from the sofa. "That was painful. . ." Xiao rubbed his temple where a bright red mark could be seen clearly.

The woman dressed in red cheongsam glared at the two, "It was supposed to be! And where do you think you're going, RV?"

The noirette who was tip-toeing his way out of the club stopped dead in his tracks, turning his head slightly to meet with Jīng's sharo glare.

"Heheh," The doctor let out a nervous chuckle while scratching his cheek, "Uh, I just remembered that Miyeon called for me so. . . bye!"

With that the Indian male bolted out of the gate with lightning like speed.

". . ."

". . ."

"My Lady," Zhangzi called out from his position on the floor earning him a soft hum from his employer, "I think, he stole our famous Moutai Baijiu liquor."

"What?!"

The brunette innocently pointed towards the alcohol rack which had two empty slots. The Chinese woman couldn't believe the audacity of the noirette. . .

"𝙍𝙑!!!!"

────

Rv let out a mischievous giggle while sipping onto the strong Chinese liquor he kinda stole from his friend.

"O mere dil ke chain~ chain aaye mere dil ko dua kijiye~" The noirette sang along the vintage bollywood song on his spotify playlist while vibing to the hardcore lyrics.

Knight watched his Boss dance around the living room while analyzing business papers.

It was almost midnight with all the househelp peacefully sleeping in their respective quarters which left only Veer and his loyal bodyguard sitting in the cozy space inside the Mansion.

"Boss, what do you think about the meeting with Mr. Hong?" The redhead bodyguard questioned while flipping through a bulky file of their economic transactions.

The noirette signed the last document he needed to approve of before slumping down to lay his head on Knight's lap.

"I don't know. The H-group is indeed a powerful ally but he always clashes with HNH, I don't even need any fugitive alliance. Our company is well off on it's own."

Letting out a tired yawn which made his eyes water, "Still it doesn't hurt to give it a try, right?" Knight raised an eyebrow at the familiarity twinkle in those hazel-green eyes of his employer.