❘❙❚아홉❚❙❘

❘ ❙ Nothing Better Than Suicide Talk ❙ ❘

𝙅-𝙃𝙄𝙂𝙃 is a preparatory school which focuses on vocational education and employment rather than sending students to college

𝙅-𝙃𝙄𝙂𝙃 is a preparatory school which focuses on vocational education and employment rather than sending students to college. The school was holding its 10th annual festival.

Dressed in a grey hoodie, faded blue ripped bottom jeans and a pair of spotless white converse, RV stood with a firm stance beside his gorgeous black Bugatti La Voiture Noire. 

"They have many departments based on different professions. Impressive." RV mumbled to himself while looking at the stalls around him. Kouji trailed beside his father while clutching the hem of RV's branded grey hoodie like a little kid.

"They also have a computer department as far as I've heard." The noirette beamed at his purple haired genius son who was, for a second, astonished by the radiant curve of the older male's lips. 

Now that Veer had his mask off and without those black eyes, he looked much more young and handsome. Kouji could swear he saw some of the students ─of both genders─ faint because of nosebleed.

"Excuse me!" A boy with cotton candy like dyed hair called RV, the noirette's bright hazel-green orbs colliding with Eli Jang's black ones, "Would you like to get a new haircut?"

Despite his soft smile Veer wasn't a fool to trust Eli Jang's hairdressing skills with his precious hair. "Shut up, Eli." Yeon Lee smacked the boy's head with a glare.

She had gorgeous, blonde hair with dyed pink tips. She wasn't one of those girls to drool over RV's looks and try to throw themselves at him.

That was clear the moment she exposed Eli, "You and scissors can't be trusted with such healthy hair."

Shaking her head, she bowed her head in apology. "I'm sorry on his behalf. He's an idiot sometimes."

Tilting his head to look at Kouji, the father-son duo talked with their eyes.

The purple haired kid shrugged his shoulder with a look saying, 'It's time you change your style, Pops.'

"Actually, I would very much like it if you could cut it down. It's only going to be a nuisance in summer." Yeon was surprised at the politeness of the handsome male.

Nodding her head she smiled sweetly, "It'll be my pleasure." Guiding RV towards a chair in front of a mirror the girl marvelled at the silkiness of the ebony locks.

She inquired, "What style would you like?"

RV hummed lightly, "Whatever you think fits."

"Okay."

.

.

.

"All done." Yeon announced, allowing RV to take a look at his new short hairstyle. Okay. . . Veer was impressed. The girl definitely was talented unlike a certain Hostel Big Daddy.