❘❙❚열하나❚❙❘

❘ ❙ Violence Is Always The Answer ❙ ❘

𝘼𝙕𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙍, the name belongs to the famous line of bars and nightclubs owned by Lady Luo Jīngjīng

𝘼𝙕𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙍, the name belongs to the famous line of bars and nightclubs owned by Lady Luo Jīngjīng. The gorgeous looking Chinese woman, with luscious black hair and enchanting chocolate brown eyes, was always dressed into a high-end silk Cheongsam with delicate embroidery.

Just like the name of the club suggests, the interior design and colour scheme is based upon one of the four animal guardian of China, Meng Zhang (孟章) aka Azure Dragon.

Jīng also has a responsible partner, Xiao Zhangzi who handles the security measures around the establishment. The male is tall with muscular build and wavy brunet hair with sharp amber eyes.

"It's time to close the club Zizi, why are the lights still on?" The Chinese woman questioned her trusted companion who bowed his head lightly before pointing at the man sitting on the bar nursing a glass of his favourite Martini.

"Hello, darling. Missed me?"

"RV." The lady greeted, her tone carrying surprise when the noirette turned to face her with his signature wide grin, "It's been a long time, Boss."

"Of course. Last week turned out to be a total blunder because of the internship authorisation and crew meetings. Thankfully, Mimi was able to sort it out much sooner than expected."

Mimi aka Mi Cha Yun, a 20 year old Russian girl who was born and raised in South Korea itself. She's a bubbly person with a childish personality that is endearing to others.

She is a doctor currently working at Seoul National Medical Centre, under RV's wing.

RV swirled the liquid around in his glass while Zhangzi and Jīng slipped onto the empty seats beside the noirette who looked deep in thought. Zhangzi broke the silence between them, "Something the matter, RV?"

"Nothing much Zi, just feeling tired. I would've straight up kissed my bed if my visit wasn't necessary." Downing the rest of his drink the Indian male placed the glass back onto the shiny black marble.

"How was the meeting with Vivi? Was she sober this time around?"

Jīng rolled his eyes with a huff, "As if! That girl is such a spoiled brat I swear, Xiaolung does most of the talking all the time. Why does he even work for her?"

"Love is a strong emotion, my Lady." Zhangzi shared an amused look with the noirette, "You wouldn't know about it since your love life is pretty much negligible."

𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒         ➺𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘮On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara