𝟏𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

𝗔𝗵𝗮𝗮𝗻 𝘪𝘴 𝘈𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘷'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘈𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵

𝗔𝗵𝗮𝗮𝗻 𝘪𝘴 𝘈𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘷'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘈𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵. 𝘏𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘊𝘩-5 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 🫶🏻
_________________________________

"You... changed... your... schedule... for... a...girl...???" Ahaan exclaims taking dramatic pauses.

"Intern. She's an intern." I correct him.

"Bro... who the fuck are you? Where is my Atharv?" Ahaan said.

This dramatic bitch.

"Cut the bullshit dude. She needs that otherwise, she will fall behind in her workload. " I explain.

"And sir may I ask thee, since when are thou so concerned about mere interns? Infact I am shocked that you haven't fired her. The Great Atharv Singh Raizada hates people that are not punctual. What the fuck happened to that?" Ahaan asked.

And... I had no answer.

I just turned my back on him as I dropped the dumbbell down. Ahaan and I are at my private gym. We always workout late at night.

Ahaan is my best friend, or whatever. He has been my one and only friend since I was a kid. From schooling to college, Ahaan and I have been together. When I was creating the RE, Ahaan was doing jobs in companies for experience. He helped me a ton with all the work that went into RE. And now he is my Personal Assistant, he manages almost everything at RE. Most importantly, all my stuff, meetings, schedules, tasks and other things are all managed by him. He's sort of my right hand man.

We tend to workout here at my gym after midnight once we are done at RE.

I told Ahaan everything that happened today.

Everything about Evara.

Evara.

Her name itself is taking me into a trance.

What the fuck has she done to me?

I thought I would forget about her once she leaves, or once I start working out to distract myself. But she has not left my mind ever since.

And this has never happened before.

No other woman has had this much power to run through my mind all the damn time.

And her. Just within a few hours, I don't know which magic spell she casted upon me, but now I can't help but think about her.

It's not attraction or shit. She's... fascinating.

Fascinating enough for me to constantly think about her.

Everything about her makes me want to know more about her.

This this this exactly is what is driving me crazy. The fact that she has completely enraptured my mind makes me wanna what the in the world Ms. Evara is made of.