Chapter 4- Sweet dreams

Mulai dari awal

"But he won't show he knows." Lockwood grumbles. 

"It was annoying. Cause you take the lie, and you take Kipps' face and put them together, alright?" George starts. 

"And you just wanna watch him...die." Lockwood said darkly. 

Y/n just folded her arms and watched him amused. "Sorry. Very long night." Lockwood chuckled. 

"Please tell me there is tea." Lockwood said with the funniest expression on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The three were sitting in the kitchen, George sitting on the table holding a mug. Lockwood handed Y/n hers and sat down. 

"You realize you slept for 14 hours?" George asked Y/n.

"Did I?" Y/n asks surprised. "I don't actually remember going to bed." Y/n mutters looking down at her tea.

"Do you remember me carrying you? We found you unconscious in the basement." Lockwood explained.

"What?" Y/n asked with wide eyes and the fact that Lockwood carried HER. 

"You don't remember anything?" George asked, pressing her for any details.

Y/n looked down for a second, wondering if she should tell them about the skull speaking to her. She decided it was nothing. "No, um...I remember putting the papers and goggles away, but that was it."  

"And you're not getting any...hallucinations? Or weird noises?" George checks. 

Y/n bit her lip for a second. "Nope. Like I said...I feel normal." Y/n looked down at her tea again, wondering what the skull was trying to tell her. 

The sound of the doorbell ringing echoes through the house. "Well we don't have any appointments. It's probably mad old Mrs. Wick again." George said amused and got off the table. 

Lockwood got up to follow him. "You're just not rude enough to her, George. Watch how it's done."

Lockwood opened the door, there was a man and woman. "Hello. Mr. Lockwood?" The voice asked. 

"Yes. Please, come in." Lockwood said, the happiness clear in his voice. 

Y/n looked at the door curiously. "Come on. We've got a proper client." Lockwood told Y/n excitedly. 

Y/n smiled and cot off the chair to follow him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The five were sitting in the living room. 

"I'm Sebastian Saunders, and this is my partner, Pamela Joplin." The man introduced. 

"We're Sweet Dreams Excavations. Maybe you've heard of us?" Pamela asks hopefully. 

"You're grave diggers?" Lockwood asks. 

"We prefer 'excavation and clearance'." Saunders said and handed Lockwood a card. "I'm sure you've seen the headlines, Mr. Lockwood. After all the avoided deaths, DEPRAC now require councils to assess the cemeteries for risky plots." He explained.

Lockwood passed the card to Y/n who read it then handed it to George. 

"We're currently engaged in a major operation in Kensal Green Cemetery." Saunders said.

"But...that's huge." George said with wide eyes. 

"Thank you." Saunders grinned. 

"Pam usually susses out the dodgy ones long before they present any serious danger. We did for bones, she digs for the stories." Saunders explains.