My thoughts broke hearing Aditi.

"Dadu, Your princess is home" she declared cheerfully.

Her family looked towards us and a man in his late forties moved fastly towards us and engulfed her in his embrace.

"𝑨𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊, 𝒕𝒖𝒎𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒂 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒉𝒖𝒎 𝒔𝒂𝒃 𝒌𝒊𝒕𝒏𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆, 𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆, 𝒌𝒂𝒉𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒉 𝒈𝒂𝒚𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒊, 𝒌𝒐𝒊 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒉𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒊 𝒏𝒂, 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒌𝒂𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒕𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒉𝒂, 𝑨𝒂𝒅𝒊 𝒌𝒐 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒅𝒊 𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒆𝒉𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒆, 𝒗𝒐𝒉 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒐 𝒈𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝒕𝒖𝒎𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒚𝒆, 𝒌𝒂𝒉𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒉 𝒈𝒂𝒚𝒊?" The man said worry dripping in his voice.

[Aditi, Do you know how worried we were for you, no call no message, where were you, if you were in some problem you should have call us baby, We even called Aadi a moment ago and told him about all this, he also got worried, Where were you?]

"𝑷𝒂𝒑𝒂, 𝒎𝒂𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝒉𝒖 𝒂𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒂𝒃 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒖. 𝑨𝒂𝒑 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒉 𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒋𝒊𝒚𝒆." she replied, gesturing towards me.

[Papa, I am okay and will tell everything. First, let us get inside.]

Then only their attention turn towards me, everyone having a puzzled expression.

"𝒀𝒆𝒉 𝒌𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑨𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊, 𝒂𝒂𝒑𝒌𝒊 𝒌𝒐𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒔𝒕?" said a women with a sweet smile and confused voice.

[Who is she Aditi? Your friend?]

"Badi maa, I will tell explain everything first let's relax a bit" she said and signalled me to sit on the couch.

Her badi maa looked at her and said, "I will just call Aadi and inform him you're safe and back home"

A servant came towards us and offered water. I thanked him taking the glass.

I drank the full in one go, Woah! I didn't knew I was this thirsty.

"Now care to explain, why this much late and no contact of you" Asked her father.

"Woh, Actually, I was coming from NGO with my driver, but in the middle of the route he got a call telling him about his wife's accident, So I asked him to take car with him ,and I'll taxi or call someone to pick me up. At beginning he refused, but I forced him and he went from there. I was looking for a taxi and thought to take the alley shortcut and reach the main road to avoid being late. I was moving towards the main road but out of nowhere three men came and th-they started... mis-misbehaving with me. Not only that but I tried to stop them ,but they were forceful, I tried to reach my phone to call someone ,but they took it from me, I started crying and shouting for help bu-but they cornered me and that's when she arrived there and helped me from those attackers and saved my life." she finished with tears running down her cheeks and holding my hands in her with a thankful smile towards me.

"I WILL FUCKING KILL THOSE BASTARDS" A heavy and deep voice echoed in the hall as a man started moving towards the gate.

"𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒐 𝒋𝒂𝒆𝒚𝒆 𝑹𝒂𝒋, 𝑯𝒖𝒎 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒌𝒊 𝒖𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒐 𝒌𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒛𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒅𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒓𝒂𝒉𝒊𝒚𝒆, 𝑨𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊 𝒌𝒐 𝒚𝒂𝒉𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝒋𝒚𝒂𝒅𝒂 𝒛𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒊." said Aditi's Badi maa to him (okay he is Aditi's Bade papa i guess), Wow he even got a bit calmed and again sat on the couch with angry expression.

[Raj calm down, We also want to punish those men, but for now keep calm, Aditi needs us more here.]

"Thank you so much for saving our daughter. We owe you this for our whole life, child" said a woman with tears and a grateful smile.

"Yes, thank you so much, we will always be grateful to you for this" said Aditi's Grandfather.

"Please don't embarrass me. I'm glad I could help her. What if I were in her place? Of course, she would have also helped me. So it's totally fine." I replied with a smile.

They smiled slightly, but there was still sadness on their faces. So my trying to make people happy self turned on, and I thought of saying something witty to lighten the situation.

"𝑽𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒋𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒅 𝒌𝒊 𝒛𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒉 𝒏𝒉𝒊 𝒑𝒂𝒅𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒃 𝒖𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒐 𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒓 𝒎𝒖𝒋𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅𝒏𝒆 𝒌𝒊 𝒌𝒐𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒌𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒊 𝒏𝒂 𝒕𝒐𝒉 𝒎𝒂𝒊 𝒖𝒏𝒉𝒊 𝒌𝒐...𝒌𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒕𝒊 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒃 𝒗𝒐𝒉 𝒌𝒉𝒖𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒄𝒉𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒈 𝒋𝒂𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒌𝒊 𝒚𝒆𝒉 𝒌𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒊 𝒔𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒅 𝒈𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝒖𝒏𝒌𝒂." I said trying to lighten the atmosphere.

[Well, I don't need any help, yet if they tried to harass me, I would have harassed them back. Then they themselves start thinking with whom they got in trouble with.]

But I think it was a wrong move after seeing everyone's expressions.

"It was a joke guys" I said nervously.

Suddenly, I heard laughter from a young guy. I think I have seen him somewhere, but where?

"Are you seriously always like this?" He said after his laughing session, now it's making me more confuse, he knows me, Who is he?

"You know me" I asked puzzled by his behavior.

"Of course, I do 𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒃𝒂𝒆" He answered with a huge grin on his face.

[Seonbae: A korean word used for students who are older than you at school/university]

𝑲𝒂𝒏𝒉𝒂 𝒋𝒊, 𝒌𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒊𝒚𝒂 𝒂𝒂𝒑 𝒚𝒂𝒉𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒅𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒖𝒋𝒆 𝒂𝒑𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒚𝒆.

[Kanha ji, Please come here and take me with you.]

These were my unsaid words, As I got a flashback of my university activities.

♡♡♡♡