33

Kook: hyung... accident.

As soon as V heard the words he rush towards kook whose eyes were filling with tears.

V take the mobile from him and said

V:hello.

####:Am I talking to Kim taehyung' relative.

V:yes.

He said with a lot of fear

####: sir he got into an accident currently we are in Seoul hospital.  Pls come hurrying.

After listening to that V don't know how he grab kook's hand and went towards their car while running.

Only he knows how he control himself. His hands were trembling and on the other hand he glance towards kook only to get a blank look from otherside.

Only he knows how much strength he needed to control himself and somehow they reached hospital.

As soon as he stop the car by Suddenly pressing break.

His car stop with a jerk and maybe that was enough for Kook to come back from his intense thoughts.

He look towards his side and after reading the board

Seoul hospital.

Immediately as he recover hi.self from shock and run towards hospital after opening the car door.

And V also did the same.

He saw that Kook was talking with the receptionist something.

Probably about Taehyung's room.

And then he saw him running a particular direction.

Without any delay he followed him.

They reach in front of operation Thera and there a nurse stopped them from going inside.

Nurse:Are you Mr. Kim's relative.

Both men's throat went dry after hearing that

The person who they love more then themselves is in operation Theater.

V:yes

I am his brother and he is his husband.

He said and look towards kook who is trying to look for Tae from small glass window 🪟 of the door

But was unsuccessful as the doctors were coming infront of his view.

With his heavy heart he took some steps towards the door and hold kook's wrist while saying

V:Kook. Come we have to talk with her.
Hm

Kool nods his head .

And took some steps back while his expressions were still blank.

Nurse: Sir we got a call from a man about the accident and most probably that person has informed u about accident.

But all the formalities all still pending.

So pls can any One of you Complete it .

After saying that she left from there.

V himself start shaking at this point.

His Own state was valuable.

His knees gave up and his vision become blurry probably Due the tears that has started to flow continuously from his eyes.