Chapter 7: When flowers bloom, it means Spring has arrived

Alice POV

*M*very long mature chapter, so if you do not want to read smutty lemony goodness, please proceed to the next chapter. Also, this will be my first time writing anything like this so be nice*M*

This is too good to be true. Three incredibly attractive males are wanting to be my mate. Not only are they attractive but they are strong, intelligent, gentle, and innocent in the ways of my world. They are willing to listen to me and don't just care about what beast I am or what my beast entails. Although they don't know that I have a high libido or reproduction rate, or the fact that I go into heat every 2-3 months, or the fact that it always births with multiples kits...ok they don't know a lot, BUT! They still want me because of me and that is all I ever wanted.

I looked at the three males standing in front me. Curtis was still blushing and looking at Harvey for assistance. Harvey was trying not to laugh too hard at the poor innocent snake. Winston was smirking at the two of them and didn't bother hiding his laugh. His laugh broke Harvey's control causing him to finally let loose his own laugh. Curtis looked contrite at the laughing males, knowing they were laughing at him.

"-Why are you laughing me?" I couldn't help but giggle at my two mates-to-be. They were so cute! Winston cleared his throat and clapped Curtis on the shoulder.

"My name is Winston; the leopard is Harvey. And this adorable little bunny is our soon-to-be mate, Alice. It nice to know that she is right, and that not all ferals are bad." As soon as he finished introducing us, Curtis suddenly started crying. I knew he wasn't sad, so I knew he was too overwhelmed in happiness. That just made him so much cuter. I watched as he lifted one of his hands to wipe away the happy tears and looked at the drop on his finger in shock. It was like he has never cried before or was confused on how he started crying when he wasn't feeling anything negative. This poor baby was hurt so many times, I will never let him cry in negative light again. I hugged myself tightly to his chest and nuzzled to where I can his heart beating a mile a minute. I smiled and looked up at him, not letting go.

"Welcome to the family Curtis." He stared at me in shock till he gave me a beautiful smile, showing two small fangs. I sighed at the adorableness in front of me. He leaned down and nuzzled into my neck, licking me, and breathing in my scent.

"Thank you, my little white beauty." He whispered into my neck. I shivered at the heat that went down my back and to the tip of my tail. I could feel my tail tingling still when I made eye contact with Winston over his shoulder. His eyes were dark and was watching the shivers travel my form. Curtis lifted his head and in doing so I saw Harvey was bright red and with dark eyes. I looked at Curtis and noticed he had his tongue flicking this way and that way, but his dark eyes were staring right at me. Another shiver went down my spine and I finally understood what was happening. My heat was starting! What timing. I could smell my scent get heavier as more shivers rack my body. It was craving the three compatible males in front of me. It was almost getting painful. I licked my lips to moisten them and watched as three pairs of dark hooded eyes follow the action. Curtis grip on my waist tightened and pulled me closer into their circle of hotness. Winston lifted a hand and pushed some hair from my face brushing the base of my ears causing me to arch into Curtis. I let out a sound I have never made before. I leaned my face into his hand and nuzzled it, giving it a little lick and moaned liking the males taste. Winston breath shuddered, and he gripped my hair tighter but not too much to hurt me. He turned to Harvey, who was taking my hand and cradling it against his face sniffing my wrist and giving little, small kitten licks here and there, causing more heat to travel down my arm to my core.

"We need to get back to our home. She is coming into heat and the number of hormones she is putting off is- gah!" I cut him off. His tail looked so fluffy, and I was swishing all over and I wanted to touch it. I grabbed it and squeezed the muscle and soft fur between my hands. Winston shuddered and looked into the sky. He groaned and took deep breaths. I love the way his neck looks, so muscular and veiny. The way he gulped was also attractive. I want to bite him, mark him as mine. I want to mark all of them. He cleared his throat again. "And fast! Little one, if you keep doing that, we will be become one right here right now." I liked the sound of that.