Instinctively I climbed on his lap, straddling him, my hands caressed the sides of his neck and traveled down his defined chest, taking in every inch of his muscular build.

His hands were squeezing my hips, one snuck under my shirt and caressed my bare back, sending a shiver down my spine. A small moan erupted from my throat and it seemed to fuel the situation as he deepened the kiss, letting his tongue slowly slide inside my mouth. He explored every inch of me while slowly laying me down on the couch, climbing on top of me and putting all the weight on his elbows that rested on both sides of my head.

His lips parted from mine and he moved them on my neck instead, leaving a small trail of open mouthed kisses down to my collarbone. Other moans fell down from my lips, tilting my head to the side to grant him more access to that sensitive area.

In the meanwhile his hands found their way to the bottom of my shirt and he quickly pulled it over my head, tossing it away in some corner of the room. The cold air hit my bare torso, making me shiver, my hands were all over him and I grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt, tugging it slightly.

He lifted his torso and stood on his knees, taking off the t-shirt for me. My eyes admired his beautiful body, the scars, the tattoos, everything. I let out a small sigh and pulled him to me by the dog tags, crashing my lips on his once again and giving start to another hungry kiss. A groan rumbled from his chest, his lips tasted so heavenly and they hit me like a shot of heroin.

My mind was blank, I couldn't register what was going on, I just felt so good in that moment and I didn't want it to end.

His hands slid on my waist, raising slowly to my back, reaching to unbuckle my bra. As soon as he freed me from it, an embarrassing moan climbed up my throat when he closed his mouth around one of my hardened nipples and sucked, alternating with his teasing tongue as he let the tip rotate around it.

I could feel the wetness gush on my underwear, the heat spreading between my thighs and getting insistent. "Ghost." His name rolled down my tongue with such a tempting tone. He made his way down my stomach to my thighs, his fingers hooking inside the waistband before he pulled it down, taking off my pants completely.

I laid underneath him, naked, only with my soaked panties and the need to feel his lips everywhere on me. A low humm erupted from his throat, his lips leaving small kisses on my inner thigh while my back arched, my body begging for more attentions.

"Say my name, Scylla, you might get what you want." His breath hit my aching core whenever he spoke, such a tease. "Ghost.." A whimper escaped me, pushing my hips towards his face, but his hands grabbed my thighs and stopped me.

"My name, Scylla."

Oh, fuck. "Simon, please." Even drunk, I felt so embarrassed and I pulled an arm over my eyes to cover them, feeling his warm breath getting closer to where I've been craving him. "Atta fuckin' girl." He praised me, making butterflies explode in my stomach.

He pushed my panties aside and delved in like a man that was starving, a cry of pleasure erupting from me as he licked and sucked my swollen clit, his fingers squeezing my inner thighs to keep them apart as he devoured me. He wasn't willing to have mercy on me and he made sure that I understood that.

He buried his tongue inside me, making my back arch, I had to grip onto something from the immense pleasure. My hands instinctively went to his balaclava, pulling it off completely from his head and he was lucky that the room was dark, all I could see were his eyes staring deeply into mine as he pleasured me with his heavenly tongue.

Without a warning, he slid two fingers in me, stretching me as he went deeper, another cry of pleasure filling the entire room. He curled his fingers, sliding them in and out, in and out, while his tongue worked on my clit with the perfect rhythm, driving me to the edge.

I writhed and bucked, my hands gripped tightly his soft hair making him groan lowly, sending another shiver down my spine. "Fuck! Simon!" I came with a sharp cry when his fingers curled harshly, hitting my most sensitive spot perfectly.

He pulled away once my body stopped trembling, coming down from the high of the climax. My chest rose and fell quickly as I panted, my cheeks flushed a crimson red and my head felt lighter than before. I watched how he licked his lips, tasting my juices as a low humm came from him.

He was the most tempting man I've ever met.

"Simon! Did you get lost?" Soap's voice interrupted the moment and Ghost shoved me back down on the couch, covering my mouth with a hand. The door swung open and the lights turned on, I prayed to God that he was drunk enough to not notice me hiding.

But then my eyes fell on the God still standing on his knees between my legs, the light shone over his sharp facial features, he was so fucking handsome. His hair were short and a light brown, his eyes looked breathtaking without the paint war around them, he was just so..

"Fuck off, I was about to sleep." Ghost made up a quick excuse and it was so damn convincing, "In my office?"

"Yes?"

"Cool, goodnigh— Have you seen Scylla? She disappeared." Soap slurred a little. God, why wasn't he leaving already? He was getting on my fucking nerves.

"Back at the base, she was too tired to stay." Luckily Ghost knew how to make up lies at the very moment, because after that Soap turned off the lights and left, without even questioning the fact that he was without his mask and shirt.

Ghost then collapsed on my body, letting out a frustrated sigh, our bare torsos pressing against each other's. It didn't take long before light snores came from him and I couldn't fight anymore the tiredness, so I let myself drift away to sleep too.