Hunt 1 |Rosaria and Amber(not ship)|

Rosaria kept looking at me suspiciously looking at me and I really wanted to shoot her.

I took off my watch and returned back to our world.

But it wasn't that easy, I had to make an excuse of leaving something behind and then explain what it was and she just kept asking more annoying questions and ARGHHHHH

I snook into a gun shop saying I was 30 years old, going on a hunting trip and showed them a fake ID i stole from somebody on the street.

They reluctantly handed me a shotgun and some bullets

(I know, not normal to get a gun so easily)

GOING BACK TO TEYVAT....

I put the watch back on my wrist but it felt weird...

It was fine, I had the gun with me.

Rosaria was still waiting for me so that made me wonder, when I left, did time stop or does it still go on?

I had the gun behind my back and after she wasn't looking I shot her in the back.

OOooooooHHHHH this was fun! Maybe I could kill everyone!

She collapsed and dropped to the ground in agony of pain and looked at me in horror.

"Who... are.... y....you...?" she mutters, only to be shut up by the pain and passed out, never to wake up again.

I galloped to the city, but near it, I found Amber talking to some knights.

"I heard a loud bang nearby, maybe we should check it!" she says enthousiastically.

I had ear-dropped on her and had my new target in sight!

Looking at my level, I realized I could ascend myself! By only killing Rosaria, I could level up super fast!

Guess who's going on a killing spree!!!!

Amber and the 2 knights approached where Rosaria was lying and they gasped.

I was hiding on a tree so I was truly fine.

"Rosaria!" Amber gasps.

I had located where I should shoot her, just like in those shooting games like COD and Valorant.

BOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

I had shot all 3 of them and they were down to the ground

I giggled hysterically. This was soooo fun!

I took off my watch and placed it on the table.

Maybe I could took a look at the other watches later....