You caused me and my friends pain

You know that scene in the puzzlevision movie? Where uh, smg4 knocks puzzlevision into the fuckin stratosphere? Yea well this is the scene but more violence and rage from smg4, more dramatic to me tbh. Yes there's swearing.

"I just wanted to make tv shows!" Mr puzzles final sentence was said until he flipped, and turned into a regular tv. No signal was seen on his screen.

Smg4 wouldn't let him go that easily. After all these damn months, this past year, all torture, and this man gets to live another day? He would not allow that. No. He would make sure Mr puzzles would not seen another sunrise again.

Smg4 then started running directly at the tv, but past Luigi the meat mallet. "FUCK YOU TV!" He yelled out as he slammed down on the tv, it's now more destroyed then ever, but he wouldn't stop there

"YOU ARE A ASSHOLE YOU DESERVE TO BURN IN HELL, YOU TORTURED MY FUCKING FRIENDS, GO TO HELL YOU FUCKING TV!" Smg4 yelled out. Everyone stepped back, smg4 sounded pissed.

The tv was destroyed, but smg4 would not let up. He kept hitting and hitting and hitting. The tv deserved this, no matter its backstory.

"DUDE STOP! THATS ENOUGH!" SMG3 said worriedly. Smg4 paused for a second to stare at smg3, he stared directly into smg3's soul and smg3 backed up a bit. Smg4 kept destroying the tv. He would make sure every bit and piece would be gone. He doesn't want this tv coming back.

He just would not stop, like holy hell. His knuckles started bleeding but he had so much adrenaline that he didn't notice. "We have to stop him! I get that he hated the tv but this is way too far!" Tari said worriedly. Bob was eating popcorn. "NAH THIS IS ENTERTAINING." Bob said

Smg4 was finally done beating the tv in the ground and he walked back into the castle without another word.

His friends saw the worst side of him, all he was to them was a meme guy who made videos with his friends, they had never seen this side of him.

A/N puzzlevision movie was fire, rip mr puzzles rest in pieces (literally)