mom "ai" can explain (updated with paragraph breaks)

"Just don't forget this. I may be your blind follower, but at the same time, I'm also in love with you, my idol.”

After saying that, Ruby leaped across the room and started passionately kissing Aqua. Suddenly, the door opened. Instead of stopping, Ruby started kissing him more passionately. The person who had opened the door fell to their knees and started bawling their eyes out.

“WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN?”

“Wait mom?”

“Ruby, why are you kissing your brother?”

“I'll answer that after you answer how you came back from the dead.”

“Okay.” Ai got up and wiped the tears off her face. Aqua also got up.

“I'll be right back; I just need to bring a few things.”

Aqua walks out of the room.

“So anyway, when I arrived at the pearly gates, they told me I had a get-out-of-death card, and they gave me the option to use it, which I accepted, but instead of respawning somewhere near where we lived, I spawned in Russia, where I lived for a few years before I figured out the optimal route back home, and then after getting back here, I had to figure out where you two were, but while doing so, I heard that you two were making splashes in the industry, which made me proud, but what I just saw completely killed those feelings.”

“Now that you've answered my question, I'll answer yours. So I was scrolling on Reddit, and out of nowhere I saw a bunch of memes from this subreddit called r/oshi no ko memes, and they were all about me and Aqua bringing you back through reincarnation by inbreeding, and ever since I've been scheming on how I would convince him to agree, and that kiss was the first step.”

"Well, you don't have to anymore since I'm bac-”

“Oh no, I'll still be trying because I think I'll love it, and I know I deserve it.” Ruby giggled.

Just then Aqua came back with a couple of store-bought cupcakes, some juice box packets, a few paper plates, and one drunk lady on his back.

“Son, who's that gal on your back?”

"Oh, I found her outside the supermarket; she said she was on a quest to defeat some demon king, but while drunk, she somehow headed up here. I felt kind of bad, so I took her in. Oh, by the way, her name is also Aqua."

Aqua nodded her head up and down as if she were trying to agree with Aqua. Aqua dropped off Aqua on the couch and started preparing a pseudo-reunion party, unboxing and placing the juice boxes and the paper plates, opening the cupcakes, and placing them on the plates. Meanwhile, Ruby was on her phone, checking the delivery status of an order she had placed earlier.

Once he finished, Ruby and Ai sat down and started eating their cupcakes. They were finally together once mor- Suddenly, there’s a ring at the door.

"Oh, that must be for me.”

Ruby got up and answered the person outside; it was an Amazon delivery man who was carrying about nine boxes. They dropped the boxes off and walked away with an aching back. Ruby grabs one of the boxes and drops it off at the table before coming back with a knife and slicing the box open. She pulled out a copy of a Nisemonogatari doujin called "Furomonogatari."

Aqua was sipping a juice box but spat it out when he saw the doujin.

"Isn't that an incest doujin?"

"Oh, you bet." Ruby giggled.

Ai and Aqua both sighed before returning to enjoying their cupcakes and juice boxes.

End notes: Hello again, mates. Now you may be wondering why I decided to upload an Oshi No Ko fic. Well, I did it because it's a great and amazing series, definitely not because totally crazy on the Roshidere Discord server showed me Oshi No Ko fics rake in a ton of views. Aside from that, the Roshidere fics won't stop far from it. I'm currently finishing the third part of unprotected handholding as we speak (it's ass, but I'm still going to finish it). But I'm also going to be making more fics based on different series more often. For example, I'm planning two fics for gushing over magical girls and bunny girl senpai each.