Introduction

I N T R O D U C T I O N

Hi! Welcome to Winter Blues. Thank you for choosing to read my story and I really hope you enjoy these characters as much as I do!

S U M M A R Y

WINTER PARKER

Blue Barnes' beloved, Winter Parker, shines in the town's eyes. Though she's faced struggles in her schooling since childhood, her dream of attending NYU has burned brightly since time immemorial. To make this dream a reality, she must gather her resolve and mend her academic standing.

When she confides in her counselor, a glimmer of hope emerges: the suggestion of a tutor.

VIVIAN ANDREWS

In the shadows of the classroom, Vivian Andrews is as silent as a mouse. While her academic proficiency is unparalleled, her social skills could use a bit of a touch-up. Vivian prefers the cloak of anonymity, relishing her unnoticed existence.

However, everything changes when Winter Parker unexpectedly enters her life, seeking her out as a tutor.

W A R N I N G S

This story will include:
Language
Alcohol
Mentions of abuse
Self-harm
Mentions of homophobia

F I N A L  N O T E S

Please keep in mind that I am a new writer. My work isn't perfect and it may not be for everyone but please be kind. I will not accept negative comments and I will not hesitate to mute anyone who insists on posting them. I wish to be respected and I have the same for my readers.

JUST PLEASE BE KIND! IT ISNT THAT HARD!

Things might start out a bit rocky but bear with me, okay? :) Hope you all enjoy!!