ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

Seokmin woke up with his new dog in his arms. And yes, he already went to the animal shelter. He went to the bathroom and took a shower. Once the shower was done, he went downstairs, where he saw a little note from his mom.

"Good morning, sweetie. I have to go to work early. The food is on the stove; be safe.

"Seokmin smiled at that. After reading the little note and eating breakfast, he said goodbye to his puppy, Ari. He arrived at school and went to his friends. When they saw him, they all hugged him.

"Seokmin, you idiot, where were you? I was so scared." Jeonghan said. "I'm sorry; it will never happen again, I promise." Seokmin said he felt guilty. They were all talking and having fun until Seokmin saw Joshua and his friends coming their way.

"Moring Shua Hyung, oh, and morning Cheol Hyung." Seokmin said, smirking and pushing Jeonghan into Seungcheol's arms. Joshua chuckled at that and replied with a simple "Good morning, Min."

Seokmin realized how one of his closest friends, Minghao, was looking down and not talking at all. "Hey, hao, are you okay?" Seokmin whispered to him. "Huh? Uhmm, yeah, don't worry, I'm fine." Minghao said. Seokmin didn't believe him but just brushed it off.

"By the way, I was wondering if you guys would like to sit with us at lunch." Seungcheol said this with a blushing Jeonghan in his arms.

"Yeah, sure, we would love to." Samuel, the youngest, said, giving Seungcheol his cute smile. They bid their goodbyes and left. Joshua and Seokmin went to class together since they had the same classes for the whole day.

"Shua Hyung, I have a question. Do you also think that Jeonghan Hyung and Seungcheol Hyung would make a good couple?" he asked. Joshua chuckled at his question.

"How can you be so cute, Min?" he thought,

before answering. "I also think they would make a cute couple." They arrived in class and sat down talking to each other, but what they didn't see was that Jennie was looking at them like an angry bird.

Their homeroom teacher soon arrived and had an announcement to make. "So, before we end this class, I wanted to inform you guys that we are going on a class trip next week, so be prepared for that. You guys are dismissed. Now go and enjoy your lunchtime." Their teacher said, Seokmin was actually quite excited about this trip. Maybe he could get closer to Joshua.

Lunch time:

Twelve students were talking, laughing, and having fun until Jeonghan realized that Jun and Minghao weren't present. "Guys, where are Jun and Minghao?" He asked, "They were here just minutes ago." Jeonghan said he was a little worried, and Seungcheol, who realized that he was worried, of course held his hand and told him not to worry.

"Don't worry guys, I will go and look for them." Seokmin said. He went to the classroom where their next lesson was, but it was empty. He decided to go to the restroom, and he saw something he never expected.

Jun and Minghao were making out in the restroom.

"Yeah, no, I'm too innocent for this shit." Seokmin thought with a traumatized look on his face. When he went back, Jeongahn immediately asked him if he had found them. "And? Did you find them?" "Uhm, I guess you could say so?" Seokmin said he was unsure if he should tell his friends.

"Come on, tell us, Min, what happened?" Soonyoung said. "Well, I went into the restroom when I saw them..." "You saw them, and then what?" this time Joshua asked. "They were making out." He said he was getting red because he was shy about saying things like that. "I'm sorry?" Seungkwan said, "Nah-uh, he better tell me every damm detail later." Seungkwan said, making them laugh.

Lunch break was over now, and they all went to their classes. School soon ended, and Seungkwn was forcing Minghao to tell him what happened. Seokmin just laughed, bid them goodbye, and went home.

_________________________________________________

Guys, I'm so sorry that this is so short, but I'm tired and feel like dying. I know I should get help because of my health, but I'm not going to do it for now. Anyway, thanks for reading<3