25

Y/n & Five pov

Five

"It's a date" then y/n just walked away, at night all I could think was about her

"It's a date.." I repeated in my head

The next morning I dressed my best not something formal but not something dirty since it's just a simple fair date but I honestly never went at a fair or even on a date

All I could I find in my closet was grey sweats and a compression shirt so I just put that on and I went out to get y/n some flowers her favorite tulips the pink kinds and her favorite chocolate

*~-----~*
Y/n

I woke up at eight in the morning for my date with five. I took a cold shower and wore flared jeans and a cute black top. I missed Sloane though if she was here she would tell me "let me do your hair" or "you really think you like five the enemy?!" But yet Sloane got with Luther and I haven't seen him since they got together so I know she can't be talking me if I liked the enemy.

I curls my hair and I put on some makeup since am not an expert at it I just put on the basics that Sloane told and showed me. I was nervous but extremely excited for the date. I don't know if I am going to regret it.

I heard a knock on my room door. It's him.

"Oh... five" I say seeing him with my favorite chocolates and flowers not even the flowers the right color not even Ben knew my favorite flowers he got me fucking roses if I could see him I would've shoved them roses up his hair ass. But all I could think about is five with his little smile he reminds me of a little kid that's is proud of making his family proud.

"I got these for you!" Five smiled and gave me them "aw thank you shouldn't have" I got a tall cup and put water and placed the flowers there. I placed the chocolates on the bed and we headed out.

Five gave me his hand I took it and the next thing I know we were at the fair "fuck I forgot you could teleport" I say "oh sorry princess" five ran his fingers through my hair making my hair go behind me to able to see.

*~------~*
Five

We went in line for the wrist bands, a woman assisted us and she was kinda flirting and I looked at y/n she looked pissed when she was putting the wrist band on me and touched my arm which was very unnecessary "wow you must be pretty strong" the woman said "bitch fuck off!"
I say and I slapped her hand off she is lucky I didn't break her hand after that

"So what ride do you want to go first?" I asked y/-n "um there" y/n pointed at a tall ride that went in circles I knew I was going to throw up right after but if it makes y/n happy I'll do it

"Let's do it" I say "really!!!".

During the ride y/n was screaming from the fun of it but me on the other hand I was screaming from being a pussy after that ride was over I was glad and good thing I didn't throw up but I was very dizzy after.

Y/n and I went on so many other ride my favorite was the on that you sat and you went on the air in circles it was peaceful the air felt nice no pressure just me and y/n. She looked so beautiful and gorgeous her eyes were beautiful the sun beaming on her eyes and the air going through her hair was amazing the sunset looked beautiful but not as gorgeous as Her