Bombs, Swords, and Mantises

B CO-OP

Michiru is woken up by a loud crow coming from outside. She gets out of bed and walks over to her window. She looks out and sees Gem outside on the roof in his beast form, a rooster, crowing. "Good morning Mr.Gem. What a beautiful day" At her greeting, Gem looks back and sees Michiru "What do ya think of yer room so far? Our rooftop room is one of the best." Michiru smiles in gratitude "It's great thanks for helping." It was the day after Michiru had become Kamen Rider OOO. After making sure that the children she saved would be ok and that GrandGrandma was arrested, she managed to get registered at city hall right before it closed. After getting registered, Gem and Melissa gave Michiru a proper room on the rooftop.

Michiru looks out at the city and notices a large tower. "Hey Mr.Gem, what's that big building over there?" Gem follows her line of sight and sees what building she means. "Oh, that's the medical center, Sylvasta Medical Center. Directly operated by Sylvasta Pharmaceutical. It has a laboratory and a hospital." Michiru looks intrigued "Sylvasta huh, I wonder if maybe they would be able to make me human again." Her room door opens and she sees Shirou. Without saying a word, Shirou grabs Michiru by the back of her shirt and drags her to his office. When they get there, Shirou throws Michiru into a supply closet and locks her in.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing!?" Michiru bangs her hand on the door before trying to open it to no avail "It won't open! Why won't it open?! Hey, what is going on?! Let me out of here already! Are you listening?! This is so not cool!" the reason it won't budge is because Shirou barricaded the door "Would you be quiet?" He slides Michiru's high school ID under the door "I now believe that you used to be a human." Michiru is still confused "So why are you doing this?" Shirou sits on the couch he used to barricade the door"The fact that you exist is dangerous."This does not lessen her confusion. If anything, it makes her even more confused "What do you mean dangerous?" Shirou explains his reasoning "If the humans find out that they can turn into beastmen, they'd all panic. Don't go out until we find out more. I'll bring you some food." 

"Hey what are you talking abo- this is crazy!" Michiru continues to argue "Don't worry, I'm going to protect the peace of the beastmen." Michiru is not impressed in the slightest "Don't try to make it sound cool. I don't trust you at all, you're disgusting." Michiru takes the handle and tries to pull the door open. "Open the door, I'm going to the hospital!" Eventually, Michiru loses her grip and falls back into a bunch of boxes "That's enough. You take one step out of that room and I'll kill you." Having already dealt with a gang of traffickers yesterday, Michiru is not at all scared of his threat"Yeah well I'd like to see you try."

Shirou puts another desk against the door for good measure. "Are you rearranging your furniture this morning? Looks exhausting." After hearing the new voice, Shirou looks to the door and sees Mayor Barbara Rose "Mayor." Michiru hears from inside the closet "Did he say mayor?" Michiru puts her ear to the door to listen in "A bombing?" The mayor nods"Yes that's right, the director notified the police that the Sylvasta Medical Center received a bomb threat. Then today at dawn, someone bombed one of Sylvasta's trucks that was transporting medicine." 

Michiru was shocked to hear that "A bomb?" suddenly, her ears turned into rabbit ears"Now it's the ears? Ah, whatever" Michiru continues to listen to the conversation, now being able to hear them more clearly " 'If you have the money to build a hospital for beastmen filled with cutting edge equipment, that money should go to the humans instead.' That's what these criminals are saying." Shirou guesses who is responsible"I take it that it's the anti-beastmen again?" The Mayor explains what she knows, which admittedly is not much"The police did their best to track the scents left by the bombs, but the explosion ended up causing the smells to get mixed up, they weren't able to track it unfortunately. I believe that with your sharp sense of smell, you would be able to do a much better job than the police. Please, help me find any others."