I just realized, I suck at games ☁️⭐🍬

(Tsukasa POV)

I convinced Emu to stop pulling my arm halfway from her house, and that I had my own legs. I just was moaning and groaning at her until she got annoyed at me and let me go. She had a little pout on her face, which personally *ahem*, I find adorable... UHH ANYWAYSSSSSSSS, as we were walking, she spotted an ice-cream truck and looked at me with the most adorable eyes I've ever seen. Gosh, this girl is gonna make me go broke... I pulled out my wallet and handed the man some money. Emu had strawberry ice-cream with chocolate sauce and sprinkles and I had the birthday cake flavour. Guess who had the most expensive ice-cream...

"Ah, Tsukasa-Kun! You've got something on your face!~" Emu said teasingly

She slid her finger across my face. Now on her finger was some ice-cream that was on my face. She stuck her finger in her mouth.

"Emu! Don't just do that!" I yelled

My face was covered in blush. I was really embarrassed.

"Hehe~ Sorry, Tsukasa-Kun!~" she cried

I gave her a quick stare before turning my head away. I stretched out my hand to her.

"huh"

"J-just take my hand..!" I cried

I just felt like we uhh had to hold hands, y'know! Uhh... But I guess I was a bit shy-ish.

I felt Emu's soft hand in mine and started walking.

"Tsukasa-Kun, my house is the other way" Emu said

"Of course! I was just testing you!" I cried

"On where my house is? Uhh ok..." she muttered

Emu was surprisingly calm. She wasn't yelling and bouncing around as usual. Was something wrong?? 

Soon enough, we reached her house. She left go of my hand and swung open the door.

"Welcome to Pilot Emu's humble abode! Please keep your hands and feet inside the household at all times!~" Emu happily cried

I chuckled and went in. I've been here a couple of times, so nothing was really new. She tilted her head a few times as if  she was saying "follow me" I nodded and followed her to her room. I've never been in it before but DAMN this hurts my eyes!

Everything was so bright and colourful! Well it's really fitting for Emu I guess

"Tsukasa-Kun!! I recently got a new game on my phone!!~ Can we... can you play with with me, please!?~" Emu pleaded

"Uhh sure? What's it about anyway..?" I asked

"It's a super duper wonderhoy game! It's a rhythm game with Miku-Chan in it!"

"What is it called??" I asked

"It's called Hatsune Miku: Colourful Stage!!" she cried "You've gotta download it first though."