023 - Jump of the Times

4 months later Viserra, of course, turned out not to be with child.

Helaena, However was with child. Her and Daeron were very pleased at the announcement.

In turn, Alicent called a private meeting between Aegon and  Viserra.

"Aegon..Viserra.." Alicent sat them down.

"I do not want or wish to pry into your marriage but it has been 6 months since your wedding, why are not with heir" she questioned.

"Aegon, your siblings have managed to conceive before you it- its a joke" she continued.

"We are not intimate often, mother" Aegon spoke up.

"Well i- I suppose that would explain it" Alicent coughed.

"Could you- um do the act more often, I know your marriage is not a happy one but you two could come to an agreement" she continued.

"What do you mean?" Viserra questioned.

"Once every 2 days, it is not much to ask" Alicent pleaded.

Aegon and Viserra turned to look at each other.

"Fine" he sighed

"I suppose so" Viserra grunted.

"Starting today.." Alicent gestured to them to get going to their Chambers.

Viserra swallowed and Alicent hushed them out.

She basically escorted them to their chambers.

-----

Aegon and Viserra had barley spoke in months and they had not had sex since that night of the whore house.

"Aegon-" she spoke as she stood infront of her husband.

"Shut up." He whispered in her ear as he lifted her chin up.

"Excuse me?" She gulps and glares at him.

"Shut. Up." He groaned.

"I fucking hate yo-" Viserra started talking but was cut off by Aegon kissing her.

As they rammed their faces into each others, Viserra pulled Aegons top off as he slowly pushed her to the bed.

"I.hate.you.too" Aegon moaned between each kiss he lay on her lips

Viserra didn't feel like getting treat like a whore today so she slid out from under him and sat on his hips instead.

She started undoing the lace of her dress whilst he carefully watched, his gaze never left her body once.

When she finally got her dress off she leaned forward to kiss Aegon, she grabbed the back of his neck as she did so.

His hand ran up her neck and grabbed her jaw as he groaned, She was dangerously close to his bulge.

Viserra took her bralette off and Aegons eyes couldn't deicide which one to look at, she chuckled at his confusion and he hurried to get his bottoms off.

Viserra laughed and watched his hands moving hastily, when he finally got them off he looked up at her as she looked down and smiled.

"Not so innocent now" She chuckled before slipping him partially inside her.

"Don't remind me of that right now" he grunted and grabbed her hips making her gasp out.

"shit.." she groaned as Aegon guided her hips, her head hung back as she stared at the ceiling and gasped.

Aegon was really trying not to think about the fact this is exactly what he didn't want to do to her, contaminating the most innocent girl he knew, then he remembered how she wasn't that innocent as she became a prostitute on a pole not long ago.

She moaned in pleasure and grabbed the headboard as her hips rolled back and forth.

----

After, the two started getting dressed.

"In...2 days?" She asked.

"Yes" he grunted trying to button up his shirt.

"Good, it's best we don't talk in between I assume?" She continued.

"Exactly" he said still struggling, Viserra was basically dressed at this point.

"It's painful to watch let me-" She walked over and tried to help him but he slapped her away.

"What are you my mother?" He coughed.

"Thankfully no" she scowled at him.

"Then shoo" he chuckled.

"Shoo?! What am I a dog?" She yelled.

Aegon laughed frantically and finally did his buttons up.

"Go fuck yourself" she sighed and flung the door open.

"I will just give me like 15 minutes" He maniacally laughed down the hallway.

"Alicent!?" Viserra gasped as she walked out her room and saw her huddled round a corner.

"Um.... Princess.. " she smiled awkwardly.

"What the fuck" Viserra muttered.

"Were you listenin-" Viserra questioned but Alicent cut her off.

"No no no...I um..must get...going now goodbye Princess" Alicent hushed herself away.

"Oddball" Viserra grunted and continued storming down the hall

She wanted to check on her aunt who was now clearly pregnant, estimated at 4 months.

-----

"You had fun then" Helaena laughed as she cross stitched.

"What do you mean?" Viserra sat beside her and the servants fetched two teas.

"How do I put this....your very vocal during." Helaena smiled and grabbed her tea.

"Okay okay I understand what you're um talking about." Viserra looked at the floor and grabbed her tea which was a odd colour but she drank it anyway.

Helaena gulped her tea and placed it on a laced mat on the table, she quickly got back to her cross stitching.

Viserra sat awkwardly for a moment.

"Does it feel...odd to be with child" She broke the silence.

"I suppose so, maesters say its too early for me to be feeling the babe but she is definitely there" Helaena responded with a smile.

"She? It is a girl?" Viserra grazed Helaena's stomach with her fingertips.

"Well, again it is too early to tell but Daeron is convinced...he has already picked out a name" she put her cross stitching down and held her stomach.

"Dare I ask?" Viserra chuckled and placed her hands on her thighs.

"Jaehaera" Helaena chuckled.

"He says she will be a brave young woman, any child of his has to be daring" She continued.

"As in...swords over skirts?" Viserra pondered and tilted her head.

"Yes..exactly." She answered politely and picked her tea up for a final sip.

Viserra also took a sip of her tea and gave an awkward smile.

"Have you heard what my mother has planned for Aegon's 17th nameday?" Helaena spoke up and started stitching the wing of a bee.

"Seven hells! I forgot...what a lady wife I am." Viserra startled herself and shook her head.

Helaena just laughed.

"I must get him a gift" she thought out loud.

"The lack of child is enough therefore you mustn't waste time" Helaena muttered so quiet Viserra didn't hear her.

"Hm?" Viserra looked up and tilted her head to the side.

"How about a wine goblet" Helaena remarked and changed the subject.

"He'd loveeee that" She continued being snarky.

Viserra chuckled and bit her tongue.