"THE DARK ROOM"

The air was dense with the smell of Meldew, as the boy tried to move, he felt heavy and unresponsive.As he dileberately opened his eyes he found himself in the middle of the suffocating darkness.Panic set in as he realize how he couldn't remember how he got here, while founding himself in the dark-filled room.As his intellect was full of clutter, he realizes kind of a strange phenomena, even though there was no source of light in the dark room he can still see things Infront of him pretty clearly.There was nothing other than himself in that room. After inspecting the room, his gaze got on the door Infront of him, he cautiously started moving his body as his body strated becoming responsive. As he infiltrated the other room by the door, he saw it was desolated as well but there wasn't just one but a lot doors Infront of him, one after another.Each of the door has different shaped carvings on them, he felt a sense of unease while gazing at them. With no other thoughts and choice, he continued moving forward. The more he went, the more his eye vision slowly started becoming a little blurry as he felt certain stress flowing throughout his body. At a point he felt like he shouldn't go any further than this but still there was something that tells him there's no going back anymore. With certain unease in his heart he moved forward, thinking about nothing but fearing for his life. He noticed that his feeling something is pulling him from behind. As the boy kept going forward, he reached the end of a certain room which was bigger in size than other rooms. As his gaze went upon the door's carving which was Infront of him which had a carving different from other doors.It had a slight red design on the carving. Up until now he could see his sorrounding but in the room Infront of him it was pitch black.As he felt a heavy pressure throughout his whole body, he entered the room without having a second thought.
After a blink of an eye he found himself in immense pain lying while sorrounded by hot blood while feeling cold. People were running towards him as he was becoming out of breath, people were asking him things but he couldn't here them properly.A drop of tear fell from his eye, the tear dropped in the red blood. He wanted to say something but couldn't say a word out of his mouth.Asking the people in his mind "Why there was nobody, when I needed them?""If I could have had a second chance." As he was talking in his mind his eyes closed down but he found himself in the silent pitch black room in a blink of an eye. As he realized there was no blood, he felt no pain. A certain sound came from his behind as he looked at the way the sound came from he saw golden stairs and a hand coming towards him as it touched his face gently. The single touch removed all the anxiety, uneasiness he had felt up until now. Then he heard just two simple words "It's Alright". To the boy it felt like he had never felt more relieved like this moment in his entire life.As he closed his eyes with a sense of relief he found himself in his room lying on the floor after slowly opening his eyes, with no expression. But he had a sense of relief within him. The boy went Infront of the mirror looking at himself with a slight smile in his face saying "It's alright, I can still turn the way things are."