Chapter 12. Salem

The voices from TV are background noise as I sit on the couch in the living room area of Biancas Hotel room, tapping my fingers against the can of soda in my hand. It's been two days since we went to the warehouse, and Bianca has been in the hotel room ever since, making phone calls to the CEO from time to time or just emptying the mini bar.

Ian is off to deal with some stuff and it's just the two of us. I take a sip of my soda and hear the door of Biancas bedroom open as she walks out, dressed in a short dark red dress, her hair let down and slightly curled. My eyes trail over her from her heels to her face and that's when I notice her on her phone, paying no mind to me.

"I'm going out." She says simply and heads for the door, I stand up in a flash, setting my soda can down on the table and go to follow her until she stops and turn to face me. "Alone." Bianca adds, raising her eyebrow at me.

"Not happening." I say instantly, my tone deadpan, and grab the keys of the car. "Where to?" I can see her visibly take a deep breath in and close her eyes for a moment to compose herself, which makes me almost smirk.

"Fine." Bianca sighs and runs her hand through her perfect (in my opinion, and gorgeous) curls. "The club on the corner of Gangdem street." She adds, walking past me and out the door. I freeze for a moment, a feeling of... Of something washing over me before I clear my throat and follow her out.

We get to the car and she sits in the seat behind me while I sit in the drivers seat and start heading towards the club. After a short ten minute drive we get there and I manage to open the car door for her as she gets out of the car, which earns me a glance. It's like a little prize to see her annoyed by me at this point. 

The club seems to be in full swing as I look over the building and the line in front of it. Instead of heading for the front of the line like I expected, Bianca heads straight for the end and stands there, waiting patiently. Noticing my confused look she decided to explain.

"I don't know anyone around here, I don't want to make a scene." She says like it's obvious and looks down at her phone again. I grunt in response, standing beside her and glancing around. A few people glance at us, mainly at her, raking their eyes over her and I feel a vein in my neck tick. I look at the front of the line before taking her wrist in my hand and pulling her gently out of the line and to the front.

Bianca looks up from her phone, her eyebrow raised at me in confusion. "What are you doing?" I don't answer her question and don't stop until we're standing in front of the bouncer.