CHAPTER 7 LET THEM LOOK

The bustling corridors hallway was palpable, a suspended moment in time as Zach and Sean's peers processed the unexpected display of affection. Then, amidst the crowd and the ringing of the bell, Zach blow a kiss to Sean's Lips directly in front of his friends and make everyone turned their attention to them

"Guess the cat's out of the bag now, huh?" Sean said, his eyes sparkling with mirth as he gazed at Zach.

Zach chuckled, the sound light and free. "Yeah, no more hiding," he replied, squeezing Sean's hand. "I'm tired of waiting for the 'right moment.'"

*Student 1:** "Is this for real? Zach and Sean?"

**Student 2:** "Wow, I didn't see that coming!"

**Student 3:** "They look so happy though, good for them!"

A few lockers down, their friend Jenna let out a whoop. "It's about time you two made it official! "

The initial shock gave way to a chorus of support, their classmates rallying around them with smiles and congratulations. The fear of judgment was overshadowed by the overwhelming acceptance they received.

As the bell rang, signaling the of the day, Sean turned to Zach once more. "Ready to face the world together?" he asked, a note of seriousness underlying his playful tone.

Zach nodded, his smile unwavering. "With you? Always."

Hand in hand, they walked towards, their steps light, their hearts lighter. The kiss had been a declaration, but the conversation that followed was a promise of togetherness, acceptance, and a love that no longer needed to hide.

Zach and Sean lay side by side, the grass beneath them a soft bed in their open-air haven. The lake beside them was still, mirroring the twilight sky.

"Can you believe we did that?" Zach's voice was a mix of awe and disbelief.

Sean turned to him, his eyes reflecting the last rays of the sun. "I can't believe it took us this long."

They both chuckled, the sound mingling with the evening chorus of crickets. The laughter faded into a comfortable silence before Zach spoke up again.

"Do you think things will change now?" he asked, tracing patterns in the grass.

Sean's hand found Zach's, their fingers intertwining. "Yeah, they will. But so what? We're changing too. Growing. Together."

"