Trust no one..

Yo..something that gets me surprised is how many reads I got on this story...it..it makes me feel good. Thanks you guys. Also, when I'm feeling down or something, I go to my photo app and look at the very few fanart I got, it makes me smile..

You were in your room, feeling a weird feeling.. "You know what? I forgot about my notebooks logs!" You laughed as you open your drawer and see...nothing. Where is it?! "Where is..where is my notebook?!" You start to look everywhere for my notebook. But you couldn't find it, you even asked my kids if they took it but they didn't.

You go to the living room and start to pace back and forth, "Where is it? Where is it? Where is-" just then my door slams open.

"AH-"

"DID YOU TAKE MY NOTEBOOK?!" Three shouts.

"What?! No! I wouldn't do that to you hun, I know how important that notebook is to you" You were slightly offended that he accused me, "do you know where my notebook is?"

Three look at me confused before sighing, "Sorry...I didn't mean to offend you. I uh..I don't know where yours is. You're missing yours too?"

"I am, I'm stressing a lot.."

Three comes closer to you and hugs you, "It's going to be okay, let's help each other, yea?" He held your chin, making me look at him.

"Yea, let's do that." You give him a quick peck on the lips and held his hand, "Where to first?"

"Mario." He grins.

___________

So...You guys kidnapped Mario and now are in the kitchen, waiting for him to wake up.

"You sure he would steal our notebook? He doesn't even know I own one." You shrug your shoulders.

"Trust me, I know he's the one. He's always trying to get my notebook."

"Well...I'm gonna go see what Four is up to, I helped you this much so don't even given me those puppy eyes." You raise a finger at him. Three was doing the puppy dog eyes.

Three sighed, "Oh...fine..go then. It's not like I'll miss you." He scoffed.

"Thank you! Love ya hon~!" You kiss his cheek.

Three blushes, "I-I uh- I lo-love you too...Baka.."

You chuckle a bit before leaving, you could hear Mario waking up as you left.

_______

As you exit out of the house, Four runs up to you, excited.

"FIVE! There you are! Look!" He shoved a paper in my face.

"Wha-" you look and sees it's a...certificate?, "Oh..? What's this?"

"I GOT MY FORKLIFT CERTIFICATION!" He smiles wide, looking at you excited.

You smiles just as wide as he is, "AWW MAN! That's so cool! Good job, sweetie!"

Four blushes a bit at the pet name, "Hehe..thanks!"

"No problem!..maybe you can give me a ride on the fork lift?"

Four gasps and takes your arm, "YES!" He drags you to the forklift. You both get on, he places a
(f/c) hard hat on your head and starts to drive around.

You both saw Luigi on the ground so Four went over and picked him up with the forklift.

"Luigi! Guess what!"

"Uhh..what?"

"Guess!" Four encourages with a widen smile.

"Uh...you got flowers?"