The Women of Kanji's Harem

Disclaimer: Naruto is not mine. Also this story is a lemon fiction therefore is intended for people of a legal age from wherever they come from. So if these type of stories offend then stop reading now. Thanks.

Eroninja: Little Black Book

Chapter 2: The Women of Kanji's Harem

Events take place just before and after Chapter 61: Grand Opening

Kin looked at the book that she had compiled of the women whom she had researched in the aftermath of the raid on Kanji's compound. Tsunade had asked her for a final threat assessment of the women that had been a part of Kanji's harem. In total Kanji had managed to kidnap and/or enslave close to sixty women. Most of those women had simply been taken based solely on looks and had fortunately been reunited with their families and loved ones.

The reason for the threat assessment though was that some of the women were dangerous, and whereas most had been civilians who had no idea how Kanji had controlled them. A few might have developed an idea or had come to learn the truth, which could put Naruto and his lovers at risk. Fortunately, the majority of the women she had looked into did not have a clue as to the truth of what had bound them to Kanji as he had been relatively secretive with that knowledge. But there had been one at least that had helped abduct some of the women and had often watched Kanji despoil his captives binding them to him. She had been present when Naruto had appeared in Kanji's compound to rescue Tayuya. At the moment, it appeared that she had yet to share her knowledge and had dropped off the Earth completely, but Kin decided to delve into her last since she was likely the biggest threat.

The other reason Tsunade had requested it was because some of the women were skilled warriors and after suffering as they had, might become threats to the world at large. Looking at the list she put together she was about to start going into detail but stopped as her partner said, "Oh wow, we are going to look too cute as servers."

Kin turned towards a just showered Rin. Wearing only a towel, Rin held up the black business cut cocktail dress that they were to wear during the opening ceremony of the Whirling Tides Manor. "You seem awfully excited for a night of serving lords and such drinks."

Rin smiled as she said, "I guess I'm just catching the excitement you can feel in the village. Remember, this night isn't just for the privileged. Since almost the entire village are part owners, because they helped supply the extra revenue needed. They'll also be attending, and have been celebrating all day."

"Plus it will give us a chance to get close to a few of the Daimyo that Naruto may need to seduce in the future," Kin said mission oriented.

Her tone caused Rin to pout before saying, "You're no fun. All you do is think about work."

Kin let a serious look appear on her face for a moment, before letting it fade in favor of lustful grin as she replied, "Work hard..."

"...Play hard," Rin finished for her before adding, "We're going to have to have Naruto reward his two sexy scouts."

The dark haired former Sound-nin nodded before stating, "That goes without saying. But first it turns out that Tsunade is going to be attending so I need to finish this report. Thanks to that tip you dug up, we finally have located one of the missing women. I think she's going to want to investigate that one herself."

Rin nodded as Kin turned back to her threat assessment so pulled her towel off to get ready for what was sure to be a busy night, and then a very enjoyable afterparty.