CHAPTER 21

ANTHONY POV

I woke up and the first thing I noticed was that I'm tied up. I had a horrible headache and I could barely see straight. 'What the fuck is going on?' I thought. Then, I realized I was sitting in blood. I started to panic. Was I shot? Was I stabbed? Am I dying? I felt behimg me to see that I was tied to somebody else.

It was Terius.

I panicked even more. What if it's his blood? What if he's already dead? I felt a tear slip down my cheeks from those thoughts. Then I heard a door open and shut. I heard heels clacking towards me then I light cut on. Of course it was Arielle old bitch ass doing this. I rolled my eyes.

Me: I see you still at it Thotielle

I heard some of her workers chuckle then shut up when she looked at them.

Arielle: I get what I want Ant, I never give up

Me: Bitch why you so damn thirsty?

Arielle: He wants ME! He was happy with ME!

I laughed.

Me: Apparently not if he's running from you .

Then she pulled out a gun. I rolled my eyes.

Me: Shoot me like a bitch or fight me like a boss

She smirked then called one of her guys to untie me. I rushed and grabbed the gun. I shot the dude in the head and I shot Arielle in her leg. I rushed and untied Terius and woke him up.

Terius: H-

Me: WHERE'S YOUR PHONE!

He rushed and searched his pockets until he found it. I dialed up the gang and told them to hurry and get us. I knew where this was cause me and Thotielle used to come here and get drunk all the time. Then, I felt a pain in my side and I pulled out a tranquilizer dart.

Damnit!

NURAE POV

Me: Y'all ready?

Them: Yea

I sighed and hopped out the van. I knocked on the door and some bitch in a thong answered. She sized me and rolled her eyes.

Random Hoe: Who the fuck is-

BANG!

I shot her in the head and watched her fall to the ground. I checked the room then told the others that the coast was clear. They came in and searched the place. We Rand down to the basement and nobody was there. But, there was a note.

Y'all thought I was gone give up? NOPE! I won't stop till I have Terius all to Myself. If I can't have him, Nobody can.

I passed the note to all the boys. We all already know who wrote the note.

Me: Y'all need to find her. I gotta go pick up my baby.

I said as I walked out the door.

KOBE POV

Right now we're on the road trying to find Terius and Ant. Trell was able to hack Arielle's phone and track it.

Me: When we gone get there?

Trell: In about 20 minutes.

I nodded my head and sat back. Then, I saw somebody driving on out side of the road. But, they we're coming right at us.

Me: MO-

Before I could finish, I was knocked out Cold.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Please read my other books!

|Vote|

|Comment|

|Share|

Thanks for your support!

~Kiki