CHAPTER 5

Author POV .........

The next morning Jaanvi woke up early because guests were coming so they had to prepare. But suddenly they got a call that they all will be meeting in a restaurant.

Jaanvi POV.........

Again today I woke up early why some guests are coming but why.... Why are they coming I don't like that because whenever there is a guest they will start talking about my work I don't know why they are behind my work. Like it's their responsibility for taunting me about my work because they think girls cannot go out for work.. they are still in there 90s and far away from our generation😶😶.....
But after some time my parents said they aren't coming home but we are going to a restaurant to meet them... WTF🤨🤨
can't they say earlier so I won't wake up this early😑😑

After I did my morning routine I wore a navy blue colour saree with matching earrings and put on some lip gloss and a bindi and wore a bracelet.

Jaanvi's look.....

Then after sometime I called my besties to know if they were ready or not

Then after sometime I called my besties to know if they were ready or not. So after sometime I called them and they told them they were ready to send pictures they also said the same thing we planned that we three will go together.

Aarushi's look....

Ishani's look.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV.......

As Siddharth has an important meeting so he said the Aswin Aryan Rathore that they aren't going to their house for meeting they are all going to restaurant for meeting and he has also asked his brother Armaan and Rajveer if there are ok with it or not and they said they are ok with it. His grandfather said he is ok with it and he will inform them. As he informed them they all said ok and said they will be there on time.

As time passes the Rathore family left for the restaurant.... After some time they reached the restaurant and all the family members of the girls joined them. They were talking freely and without any fear. But suddenly the environment becomes tense because the arrival of the ruthless businessman SIDDHARTH ARYAN RATHORE and his brothers ARMAN ARYAN RATHORE and RAJVEER ARYAN RATHORE... They all settled down but his family members were because they all were here for a reason but the reason was not present means the girls yess the girls were not present...

After some time Aarushi and Ishani haven't entered the same as Jaanvi was not with them as well
But at that time Siddharth got an important call so he had to take the call so he excuses himself to take the call as it was important he also called his brothers to discuss something

OUTSIDE THE ROOM

As there was a hall and dancing going on so Jaanvi thought to join it and she joined them they said she can join and it will be their pleasure and Jaanvi joined them and started dancing as well as Aarushi and Ishani also joined them...

After then the brothers came outside to speak about work their eyes fell upon the girls who were dancing being carefree from the world and enjoying dancing with all the dancers who were dancing. They were mesmerized by their beauty that they forgot the reason why they came outside. Suddenly Jaanvi's phone rang and saw her parents were calling then the Aryan Brother's came to reality from their dream land. Jaanvi pick up the call then she heard....

"Kaha ho tum sab guests to sab aagaya he tumhara sab wait kar rahe he jaldi aao" said RANI

"Haa maa agai hu" said JAANVI

"Agai to kaha he jaldi aaja sab aagye hee" said RANI

"Haa maa bas do minute" said JAANVI

"Haa jaldi aa" said RANI

"Haa maa byee" said JAANVI

Jaanvi told her friends about the call from her mother and left from there....
Then entered the room greeted everyone and settled down

The Aryan Brother's talk about the business call and left from their....

..................................................................

Hello Dear viewer's,

Hope you're enjoying it
Please do vote
And I am attaching my Instagram I'd for any confusion and anything then comment or message their
Thank you ❤️☺️

Hope you're enjoying it Please do vote And I am attaching my Instagram I'd for any confusion and anything then comment or message their Thank you ❤️☺️

Id-- Ahiti_sen

..................................................................