//𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐨 (𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝?) 𝐝𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐬\\

☻Idiot one(sunshine) -+- The one brain cell(and idiot 3) -+- Idiot two(Aggressive)

Idiot one(sunshine) -+- The one brain cell(and idiot 3) -+- Idiot two(Aggressive).

Never had friends before -+- Extrovert that adopted them -+- Confused and just along for the ride.

Class nerd(secretly a delinquent) -+- Class delinquent(secretly a good boy and older brother) -+- Preppy popular(Total geek)

Flirting with (A) -+- Secretly dating (A) -+- ..character A.

(B) liked (A) first but (C) dates her first, (C) doesn't get (B)'s frustration. (A)'s never pursued romantically before, (C)'s never opened up like this before.

Hurting but hides it -+- Trying to help the two but is actually hurting the most and is hiding it -+- Hurting but hides it.

Shy and would NOT admit liking the affection -+- "I'm just happy to be here" -+- Smug gremlin.

Chronic warner -+- Voice of reason -+- Feral bastard.

Hardworking idiot -+-Straight man -+- Bitter genius.

Gentle sweetheart -+- Broody but loves them -+- Lovable goofball.

"I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH YOU'RE SO IMPORTANT TO ME AND YOU MAKE MY LIFE SO MUCH FIN, GENUINELY I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU GUYS" -+- "lol, Love you too" -+- "Thank you! You mean a lot to us all too and we appreciate you! I love all you guys so much"

Two character's who take the plot seriously -+- That one character that just fucks around.

"Shut up" -+- "Make me" -+- "Yeah, Make them"

"I'm going to text him" -+- "Maybe you shouldn't-" -+- "YOU GO GIRL!"

In love -+- Hoe -+- Hates love.

Anger issues -+- Trust Issues -+- Attatchment issues!

[FEEL FREE TO COMMENT MORE!!]