𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Chapter Eight : A Little Love Won't Hurt

"Just as you thought things would go well, some things aren't meant to work out."

"Lee Chaeryeong! Chaeryeong ahh~" Chaeryeong faced the direction of Ryujin calling her.

"Can't she shut up?" She mumbled walking towards her.

"What now?" She asked.

"Can you get me a glass of water?" The girl says calmly.

"What the actual... I'm studying here for the finals. Can you not bother me." The girl glared at her friend.

"Hey I'm heading out." Lia suddenly buts in.

"Oh before you go, can you at least get me a glass of water." Ryujin says.

Lia handed her a glass of water, Ryujin pauses the game. "Damn, I've never seen you dressed like that. You never looked this go-." Ryujin says, before she can finish Chaeryeong hit her hard in the head.

"OW! That hurts!" Ryujin says rubbing the back of her head.

"Seriously?!" Lia raised a brow, crossing her arm.

"Don't listen to her. You look so pretty." Chaeryeong smiles.

"But why... why do you look pretty today? You don't usually wear make up nor dress up like that." Ryujin question.

"Right, she has a point... you going with someone?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Yeah, Soobin asked me to go to the mall with him." She says quickly earning a teasing smirk from Ryujin and Chaeryeong.

She shook her head before going out. A couple of minutes later they heard a knock on their dorm room. As Chaeryeong opened the door it was Beomgyu.

"Is Ryujin there?" He asked.

"Uhh... yup. Ryu, Beomgyu is looking for you." Chaeryeong said.

As Ryujin stood up from her beanbag after playing her game. "Bye Chaer, I'll just watch a baseball game with Beomgyu." Ryujin says closing the door before Chaeryeong could even tease her.

"Why is everyone dating each other." She mumbled as she opend her lectures and starts reading again.

A few moments of reading she got distracted with her thoughts again.

Flashback when Chaeryeong got sick

Her eyes slowly closed, she felt a pair of soft lips on her forehead as she open her eyes he saw him smiling at her. "I know you're not my best friend but.... but I feel more at home with you. I want to know you... better." He says stroking her head.

End Flashback

"This is wrong. Get it off your head Chaeryeong. It's nothing... it's nothing okay?" She tells herself.

"What do you mean, nothing? Something bothering you?" Taehyun suddenly popped up her window.

"Wh-what! What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Well everyone is having their fun dares in their own little world... so... might was well ask you out on one too." He says.

"On a date?" She asked trying to hide her slight blush with her sarcastic expression.

"Yeah, a date." He says.

"Why?" She asked him.

"Because if it wasn't obvious enough, I love you, silly." He smiles.

"So pretty please come out here, and let me give you the date of your dreams."