𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘

Chapter Two : Just Like Magic

Chaeryeong's eyes slowly flutter open. A rush of silence greeted her.

"It was a dream. Just a dream." She mummbles, reassuring herself.

"Right?" Chaeryeong sighed she looked at her surroundings until her eyes stopped at her desk.

"Nope." Taehyun answered.

"Why don't you believe I'm Taehyun." He asked.

"How is it possible you can't just appear just like magic!" Chaeryeong says.

"Well it's probably a sign that you need to change the ending hmm?" He says crossing his arms at her.

"Not happening, you were made to be the second lead, the guy whk would be liked by majority of the readers, the relatable character." Chaeryeong says.

"So you like me?" He teased.

"Oh don't be cocky!" Chaeryeong rolled her eyes.

"Hmm but this is how you created me." The boy snapped sarcastically.

She rolled her eyes.

"Look if I were you, I would go back in the book, and accept my fate." Chaeryeong adds.

"The thing is, I don't know how to. I saw this light portal that brought me here but, once i stepped foot in the real world... The portal closed." He said.

They heard typing noises as the two looked at their right they saw letters being typed mid air.

"Every book with a happy ending requires the happiness of all characters and the satisfaction of the author and it's readers."

"What chapter is the book in?" Taehyun asked her.

"Twenty-two." Chaeryeong answered.

"Out of?" He asked.

"Thirty." She answered.

"We need to finish the book together." Taehyun says looking at her.

"Excuse me? This is my book and you're just my character." Cheryeongs brows furrow.

"I'll prove to you that I deserve the main lead." He says.

"Please, and how will you even do that hmm?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Actions, think of me as your ideal boyfriend and if I manage to fit the criteria, I obviously deserve the main lead role right?" Taehyun smirks.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Julia Choi arrives infront of their subdivision. "Finally home." Lia smiles.

She walked around the subdivision taking her time reminiscing all the memories. When she stood infront of the gate of their house. A tall boy with his bunny smile.

"Long time no see shortie." Soobin says.

Lia rolled her eyes. "You literally piss me off everyday." She whispered under her breath as she roller her eyes at the bunny boy.

Soobin is a football player at their school but not just that. The two were so close when they were younger but they naturally grew apart.

"Stalker." Lia rolled her eyes.

"I live here too." The boy pouts.

"I don't really care, so shut up and stop bugging me. I don't want my vacation to be ruined by a crazy rabbit." Lia says crossing her arms.

"Well sorry Ms. Hot-headed, but I'm sure we'll see each other around so I'll have more time bugging you." The boy chuckles.

Lia immediately goes in the house. "Sweetie you're home!" Her mom says quickly hugging her.

"I prepared your favorite cinnamon buns." Her mom smiles.

"I'm still a bit full, I'll eat later. I'll take a rest for now." She smiles widely to her mother.

"Alright, I'll leave them in the oven. Your room is cleand so take a rest first sweetie." She nods and walks to her room.

She puts down her bag on her vanity and sa pictures of him and Soobin before smiling.

"You're so annoying, that I never understood why I like you."