Chapter 6: Beginning till end

Julian pov:
Well, yes, me and Micheal love story is a “enemies to lover” kind, it all started at 1st grade. Micheal was a bit nerdy at that time, the rest tried to protect him in any case but I was that rich kid, many friends and famous. “Go away you big jerk!” Gian said with her very Texas accent, because of her accent, I bullied her and also because of her freckles she used to have, “oh, my! I'm so scared~” I replied back. Everyday at school I always bully them no matter what, till 4th grade. “Where are you going mom?” I asked, “I can't handle living with you! Your father is a disappointment! I'm living forever and what I mean forever, what I mean forever is that I'm not coming back!” my mother said with frustration.

That was the last time I smiled, my heart was filled with blues and anger. My mother was pretty spoiled at the time, “you shit!” I said as I hit Micheal hard, my mind was filled with anger and I began to fight them psychically instead with words. “I’m sorry about my son's behavior, he changed after his mother left. I'll talk to him” my father apologize to the principal (which is Gian mother),

“Julian! Why?” my father said

“Dad! He is such an ugly freak! He's a nerd!” I replied

“I never teach my son to do that!” he replied back

“And why can't you fight back, so mother can be with us! It's all your fault!” I replied back with anger, what I said made me guilty and more anger. I never smile as bright as usual and I only smile when there’s adults and my friends around, I only cry in my room, never in public. It was hard losing her, my mother always knows how to make me laugh, I love her the most. “Juli, it’s dinner time” my father called, I always try to avoid my father's word, I hate him, always in my room. It changes when we're all in 6th grade, “attention all students! May I know where Joy, Sakumi, Gian, Micheal, Alex and Julian are? If you hear this, please go to my office. Thank you and have a great lunch” the principal said, and we all soon went to the principal's office.

“You guys have arrived! Sit down!” said Mrs. Aliyah while she introduced us to the prophecy guardian, “why are there here?” Gian asked “well they have a surprise for you all” Mrs. Aliyah replied, “yes, that's right! We track you down to know if you are the next guardian” the leader said. He showed us the picture of the previous guardian, which is the main six goddesses. “No way, we're them! We're 11, there are 20!?” Alex complained, “well that's when you're older” the other men replied “we're here to make sure that you are in a good relationship” the leader said, as you may know we're not in a good relationship, except the five. “We will try our best to keep them in a good relationship” Mrs. Aliyah said, on that day, we become frenemies (kinda) we try our best to keep good relations when the adults are around.

Ok maybe let's forward things up, you really wanna know how we end up like now, it all started when the preparation of prom SIX.

“Hey dad” I asked,

“Yes” he replied

“Do you think I'm in love with someone?” I asked

“No- WAIT! You're in love! I'm happy for you, who is it” my father replied as he held my shoulders tightly. I really wanna say it but, I hope he accepted, it's not easy being Gay around here. “Father, you know the boy I called a freak and nerd?” I asked, “yes?” he replied “well, I have a crush on him” I replied, I tried to close my eyes and opened them to see my father crying tears of joy. I guess he accepted, even though I try to hide it from my friends and them, “bro! Who will you ask out to the prom, I heard the ladies want you” my other friend said, I really want to ask him out. But it is just that the girls, even though I say let me think first, they are just so obsessed with me.

“Why will a popular guy run from many girls?” Cleo teases, Cleo the younger sister of Alice and the next cupid, she pretty much tells how many percent of your relationship with the person. “Hey, can you help me?” I asked “sure anything” she replied, me and Cleo ran as fast as we could and made it to her hiding spot where we encountered Alice, the power of love and beauty. “So what? Need something Jul-jul?” Cleo asked, (I hate that nickname by the way)

“Who do you think my lover will be?” I asked

“Umm, maybe you can try to ask more specifically” Alice replied

“What’s the gender?” I asked

“It's a boy” Cleo replied
“I know you like someone and that someone is on your head now”

“Ahhh, I see it. He can change your feeling” Alice added

“For example, when you're feeling gloomy or sad or anything that makes you zone out of this world, he will cheer you up” Cleo explained “uh…. That's all?” I asked, they answered with a nod, still confusing but I understand how my lover is very supportive, “thank you guys” I replied back and stormed out of the hiding spot. After graduation and the first day of S1 year 1 student, I decided to confess to him and on summer break holiday I decided to break up with the gang and never talked to them anymore. “Micheal…” I said as my hand shakes, he turned around and “will you be my boyfriend” I asked, we both stood quietly as the wind romantically helped. He soon grabbed my hand and said “Yes” with a sweet smile.

Back again

Julian’s POV:
“Soooooooo, how was it” I asked “it was good, I can't believe how many challenges on your love story” Deos replied, we soon said goodbye and leave the cave full with answer “so, you think this is a date?” Micheal asked “umm, maybe. But since it's just the two of us then yes” I replied.

To be continued

Author note:
Another "Love story”

Word count: 1,062