1

———————————————————————

ATLANTA GEORGIA 7:36 PM

ATLANTA GEORGIA
7:36 PM

Kamazi sat at her vanity tying up her hair. She had just gotten home from work if you could really call it that .
She owned the well known boutique Mazi Mall it had did really well in sales today which did make her proud. Her sugar daddy took her on a shopping spree earlier this week which caused the sale. The 22 year old was well off but she did enjoy dabbling in other people's money.

DING!

She heard from the side of her. It was her new pink iPhone 15 plus. It was a text from Richard her sugar daddy. Once she realized it was from him she rolled her eyes locking her phone back up. Don't get her wrong she really didn't have any problem with Richard. She just found him too clingy for her likings sometimes.

He once tried to get her to come to thanksgiving with him to meet his family out in Wisconsin. She thought the whole idea was ludicrous. A sugar baby meeting the family? Where did they do that at. She did not have time to be called a gold digger and a whore by white people. The days of disrespect from them are over so she will not be taking it lightly from them if it happened today.

Sliding on her bonnet Kamazi contemplated on whether or not she wanted to go shopping tomorrow. Shopping was her thing. The 22 year old had no kids and a great lifestyle she felt like spending a little money on shopping was always the least of her worries. After she decided she would she slid a text to her best friend Seiko to see if she'd like to join.

She then walked to her bathroom. Her bathroom was spacious with marble floors which twinned with the marble bathroom sink top. The crazy thing about the marble was it was pink which she loved because she loved pink. It was custom did. She did a little transformation on her house when she bought it.

Walking to the glass walk in shower she turned the water to the hottest setting then began to strip out of her two piece black skims set. Stepping in the shower she relaxed her body under the piping hot water while closing her eyes. She was waiting on this all day. Slowly opening her eyes back up she grabbed her washcloth and dr bronners bar soap. Lathering it into the wet rag til it sudded up to her liking. She then used it to wash her body covering it in a light foam. She continued it making sure to get every crease and crevice of her body before rinsing it all off.