chapter 4

"We're going to Hogsmede together on Saturday come with us" Daphne pleaded Celestia pulling her hand towards the Slytherin table for lunch on Thursday.

"I don't know it's your guys' date I don't want to intrude"

"Pleaseeee" she held the ,e, out to convince her.

"Ask Draco if he's okay with it then I am"

"Oh my dearest Drakey poo would you allow Celestia to go to Hogsmede with us?" Daphne made puppy dog eyes at Draco.

"It's our date"  he mumbled

Daphne rolled her eyes before whispering something into Draco's ear that made his cheeks turn pink?

"Fine" he said as Daphne looked at Celestia with an accomplished look.

"Oh dearest Drakey poo where the fuck was my invite to Hogsmede?" Blaise said with a high pitched voice.

"Yeah Drakey" Theo chimed in.

"Bloody hell it won't even be a date anymore!" He exclaimed.

"Like it was ever going to be" Celestia said

"The Selection for the Champions is later tonight, are we watching?" Daphne asked.

"Of course we are" said Blaise.

"Who do you think is going to get selected?" Theo asked.

"Timothy Drinstem perhaps, he's a seventh year Ravenclaw, really good at quidditch" Blaise stated.

"Mildred Matthews, she is insanely athletic, hear she's jacked" said Daphne.

"Why the hell would you know she's jacked?!" Draco asked both jealous and concerned about his girlfriend's sexuality.

"I think golden boys going to get it" Celestia stated.

"He's staring at you right now dumbass" Theo said.

Celestia turned around to see Cedric Diggory, Hufflepuff's golden boy staring at her. He simply smiled at her before waving. Celestia smiled back before giving him a small wave.

"Don't tell me you fancy him?!" Daphne said a bit louder than she had intended.

"Shut up Daphne and perhaps I do. He isn't even half bad, admit it even you would see he's a decent 7.5 or 8 out of 10" Celestia challenged her.

"Fine I will admit it but really? At least he's a pure-blood"

"Oh fuck no here comes pug face" Blaise turned  the other way.

At the end of their 3rd years at Hogwarts, Pansy Parkinson had admitted to liking Theodore. Theodore however had someone else on his mind who no one knew of.

"Hi Theo" Pansy sat down next to Theo putting her hand on top of his.

"Hi" he turned away,

"So I was just wondering, you know how the selection is tonight and it won't even be that interesting-" she was cut off by Theodore 

"No" Theo stated simply yet quickly.

"Fucking hate that bitch" Celestia said once she left

"Who doesn't?" Daphne snorted.

                                                                ———————————————— 

The Selection had finally arrived and all of the students within Hogwarts were rushing to get a seat with a good view in the Great Hall. As all the students quieted down Dumbledore stood up and began to speak.

"Sit down please. And now the moment you've all been waiting for, the champions selection!" Dumbledore roared.He walks up to the Goblet and the blue flames turn a fiery red before a paper flies out

 "The Durmstrang Champion is..........Victor Krum!" The crowd cheered as Krum walked away.

Another paper flew out this one blue and gold."The champion from Beauxbatons is...........Fleur Delacour!" Fleur stood up and confidently walked into a room following after Krum. 

As the last paper came flying out, all the Hogwarts students anxiously leaned forward waiting to hear who would represent them."The Hogwarts Champion is...........Cedric Diggory" Cedric stood up and walked over to the room.

"Told you it would be golden boy" Celestia smirked at the boys as she clapped for Cedric.

"Yeah well we were rooting for a Slytherin" Theo grumbled upset.

However just as students were about to be dismissed another paper came flying out. Everyone looked forward with shock as there were only supposed to be 3 champions not 4. Dumbledore picked it up before mumbling to himself and then speaking louder to everyone else.

"Harry Potter, Harry Potter? Harry Potter!" Dumbledore looked around for him

"How the hell did he get in?" Daphne asked."He's a cheat" Theo yelled out"He's not even seventeen yet!" Blaise said alongside Theo."Why the hell does he get to compete?" Celestia yelled Daphne and Draco pulled all three of them down before apologizing to people around them, however they had started a ruckus as students began to yell alongside them.

hy guys! this was just a filler chapter, i didn't really love it tho, anyway have a great day guys and pls vote save and follow! ilysm