Taehyun watched in confusion, he didn't know the girl or her relationship with Soobin and Kai. Soobin greeted the girl before noticing her slightly swaying as she stood.

"Are...you okay? Is Yeji Noona here with you?" he asked as he looked around the crowded house.

Ryujin nodded, "I don't know where unnie is... I was just trying to get some snacks and ended up getting mixed up with the crowd."

"We'll help you look." said Kai before they all started looking around the large mansion together.

They made it outside to the pool area where it was a little less crowded. People were swimming and some were dancing near the edge of the pool.

Ryujin spotted Beomgyu and Yeji sitting down awkwardly by the large bonfire.

"Unnie! Gyu!" shouted the shorter girl as she approached them. The other three walked over to them as well.

"Ryujin..." Yeji said stiffly this time.

Ryujin looked at them, Beomgyu was looking down at the ground, not responding to anything.

"Gyu are you okay?" She reached out for his hand but Beomgyu shook her off and stood up.

He only mumbled, "Gonna get a drink." Before going back inside the house.

Ryujin frowned and looked at Yeji, "Did you guys fight again? What happened?" Yeji sighed and waved her hand in dismissal, "We should leave."

"Why! We've only been here for like an hour!" the shorter girl protested. Yeji held the younger's hand before softly speaking, "You're drunk. We should go or you'll have an even worse headache tomorrow."

The shorter girl eventually gave up and said goodbye to Kai and Soobin before leaving with Yeji.

The three boys walked back inside and started to look for Beomgyu. They saw him chugging a bottle of soju before burying his face in his hands.

Soobin walked over and patted his best friend's back. "What's wrong?" Beomgyu shook his head, "Nothing."

Kai and Taehyun walked over to them. Taehyun only watched with a blank face while Kai offered Beomgyu some water, which the older male gladly took.

"Where's Yeonjun..." the long-haired boy muttered suddenly as he removed his hands from his face.

Soobin was caught in surprise. "Yeonjun hyung?" He looked at Kai and Taehyun. The two boys looked at him with the same perplexed expressions.

Taehyun's eyes lit up as his foggy mind cleared.

"Shit."

_____________________

Yeonjun was pushed around the sweaty crowd of drunk teens. He had quietly excused himself from the others earlier. He was looking for the bathroom in this stupidly large mansion. He just wanted a safe space to hide in after witnessing all the alcohol and smoking of illegal substances going on.

He stumbled aimlessly, every once in a while, he'd open the wrong door. What lay behind each of them made him want to erase his memory. He'd apologize to the people inside and then keep moving. He stopped at a door near the end of the hall. There weren't many people around, so he tried one last time. His hand reached for the knob. He turned it and pushed the door forward.

Yeonjun's breath hitched. It was as if his heart stopped beating for a moment. He backed away from the door, the figures inside the room stared at him.

An all too familiar face stared at him, Leo.

His steps were put to a halt as his back hit something hard and rough. A hand suddenly covered his mouth and another held his arm.